Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Left a bit, no right a bit, just there. England.
Car(s)
2020 Tesla Model 3, 1990 Discovery 1 Bobtail
Received my copy of Spaceballs in 4K UHD from Amazon US last week, it was released on the 23rd but not here. Really quick shipping.

Watched it tonight, really nice step up in quality over the 1080p version. Audio volume was a bit all over the place, some parts were more quiet than I would've liked while anything involving ships was really loud.

I've had to update the Space Stop 5 poster that I will be buying at some point for a wall as the UHD version has so much more detail. I don't think it's something I could sell, people get away with Spaceballs stickers and whatnot but this is a straight up screencap from the movie (albeit with lots of processing).

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
Received my copy of SPACEBALLS: THE 4K UHD BLU-RAY from Amazon US last week.

It's the second time you fail at this. Stay focused! :p

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Left a bit, no right a bit, just there. England.
Car(s)
2020 Tesla Model 3, 1990 Discovery 1 Bobtail
Today I received my copy of ASHENS: THE COLLECTORS EDITION BLU-RAY COLLECTION that I ordered months ago. Am I doing it right this time? :LOL:

IMG_0839_S1920.jpg

Includes what appears to be Stuart's real, but incredibly lazy, signature on the back along with what looks like Warwick Davis' squiggle and someone else's I can't figure out.

NecroJoe

Stool Chef
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
MST3K (Mystery Science Theater 3000) has a kickstarter running for a new season, and the campaign ends today. They've met their goal, so we're getting 12 new episodes (hopefully starting to come out before the end of the year), 12 new shorts (my favorite type of their content), and the possibility of an additional "Holiday Special" if they hit their stretch goal before the end of today.

This is my favorite-all-time TV show (is it a TV show since every episode is basically a full movie?), and while the last two seasons on Netflix weren't always my favorite, I still really enjoyed it, and look forward to at least 1 more season.

It started on "The Comedy Channel", then went to Sci-Fi, was syndicated by a bunch of TV stations including my local PBS network, then got 2 seasons on Netflix, and now they are attempting to distribute it themselves, setting up a sort of Patreon type thing, but where you can also buy their releases, as well as host live events, etc.

GRtak

Forum Addict
Just found out Elon Musk Wil be hosting Saturday Night live. Not sure if I should be amused, annoyed, or just watch the potential train wreck.