Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

Have to agree, the CG series is entertaining for me, but unless lucas stops being wacko i dont see how the third trilogy will be anything other than shiny to the power of cgi squared, or Avatar, to give it it's mathematical name :p

well the Star Wars: Legacy comic book proved that using a new storyline setting after the events of the 6 movies can work. in fact if its anywhere as good as the Legacy series i'll be very happy.

Sure, buuut, Star Wars canon (not Lucas) <----------------------------------------------------------------> Star Wars movies (Lucas)

Are The Sarah Jane Adventures sponsored by Tata? UNIT is running Jaguars and Land Rovers everywhere!

The Thick of it is one of the very greatest achievments of man. Bring on the next series!

looking forward to another series as well, enjoyed the series and the film "in the loop" as well. i've always enjoyed the Yes Minster / Yes Prime Minister series and this just feels like a more updated version of that show. Also the stuff Malcolm Tucker gets away with is just legendary.

3 episodes deep and i find that i am really kind of enjoying Lost Girl The fact that the two female leads look like

THIS

dnb2.jpg

and
THIS

PHO-10Sep15-251986.jpg

certainly doesn't hurt

Got Fable 3 and Rock Band 3 plus a keyboard today. The keyboard midi adapter isn't out yet and even if it was, pfft, my keyboard's huge, the little rockband keyboard is much more appropriate (especially since with a larger keyboard you don't get any increased range or anything). Yay, it's video game season!

Are this week's Daily Show episodes REALLY from Washington DC, or is it just a ploy? I know Colbert was still recording in NY. The stage looks almost exactly the same, but with some pillars like you see at the DC monuments.

Fox succeeds again! I was confused about where Human Target went... Lonestar got cancelled after its second episode and they're not even going to bother to air the rest of the series so they chose to change Human Target's timeslot and now it's not starting until the end of November (what they're doing in the two months in the middle I don't know). Way to go, fox!
Fun fact, my English teacher knows the guy who wrote the original storyline for Lone Star, he didn't go through the proper method of copyrighting his manuscript and when he gave up hope of a network picking it up he let go of it, then Fox stole it off of him and screwed around with it resulting in a show that wasn't nearly as good as the original story according to my teacher.

Are this week's Daily Show episodes REALLY from Washington DC, or is it just a ploy? I know Colbert was still recording in NY. The stage looks almost exactly the same, but with some pillars like you see at the DC monuments.

It's recorded in DC because of the rally to restore sanity!

I have a link in my signature.

It's about Twilight and is possibly the funniest thing I've read all year.

It's recorded in DC because of the rally to restore sanity!
I know! But it looks so extremely like his normal set and stuff. Well the power of Viacom I guess. XD

And Colbert's show is still in NYC so that is what is even more confusing since they are both going to be there. (Since it's their rally.)

edit: I also just wanted to say that I've been playing Animal Crossing Wild World for about 3+ years now, and I only just recently collected all of the fish in the game last night. I collected all of the fossils over 2 years ago. But I still haven't gotten a few bugs including the ant. I can't ever see the ant on the ground! Of course, I only started playing it again last week after a year of letting it sit there.

Last edited:
just been reading about the final season of Smallville and how it will not only feature Clark donning the Red and Blue tights at the end, but also this season's bad guy is my favorite DC Villain. Darkseid. i've not seen Smallville in a while now but given how close its remained to the Superman Mythos and how its using Darkseid, this is definately a good reason for me to return to the series before it bows out.