Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

You guys play Red Faction: Guerrilla?

I got the crown hat from the 3DS Find Mii game. That was quite an achievement for me because I don't really go out and walk too often. *Just a couple of times a week.*
I posted it in a SPAM section on another forum and someone gave me a negative rep. People. (Or Nintendo haters, there are a lot of Xbox/PC games ONLY fans on that site.)

Edit: I wasn't even like OMG IT'S THE BEST THING EVER. I was just, wow I got the crown cool. I dunno how many others have gotten one by now though. :confused:

Last edited:
Wow, that was a really underwhelming trailer. Set expectations low so that people will be pleasantly surprised?

I hate region encoding of BluRay and DVD - so crap, who let them get away with this, the governments of the world should have passed laws making restraint of trade illegal. How about it EU?

Oh no I forgot, you are all corrupt, I am so happy about that - brilliant, really brilliant my life is so much better for it.

Guess who got her copy of Dragon Quest V for the DS?

I'm playing it now because it's something new. xD

Who likes first person slashers? o/

/shameless promotion

apparently Ashton Kutcher is replacing Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men. i give it about a year before the show is killed.

can't believe Smallville ends today. after 10 years its bowing out not only with a 2 hour long episode but also takes with it Stargate SG-1's title as the longest running Sci-Fi series.

10 years... where's the time gone. i still remember watching the pilot episode. i really hope DC take the opportunity to do another comic book based series (not that Wonder Woman drivel next year) but something like a Batman Early Years series.

apparently Ashton Kutcher is replacing Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men. i give it about a year before the show is killed.

Wat?

Really?

... Really?

Wat?

Really?

... Really?

CBS is officially confirming that Ashton Kutcher has finalized a deal to replace Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men ? a suggestion that was first proposed on this site three months ago.

Sure he was one of a half-dozen names we floated, but we still deserve props, dammit!

The Kutcher news comes two days after Deadline.com reported that Hugh Grant rejected a lucrative offer to join CBS? No. 1 sitcom.

?I can?t wait to get to work with this ridiculously talented 2.5 team and I believe we can fill the stage with laughter that will echo in viewers? homes,? said Kutcher in a statement. ?I can?t replace Charlie Sheen but I?m going to work my ass off to entertain the hell out of people!?

?We are so lucky to have someone as talented, joyful and just plain remarkable as Ashton joining our family,? enthused Men creator Chuck Lorre. ?Added to that is the deep sigh of relief knowing that our family stays together. If I was any happier, it?d be illegal.?

This marks Kutcher?s first series gig since That ?70s Show went off the air in 2006. Details regarding his Men character have not been disclosed. Chances are CBS is holding that piece of news until upfront day on May 18.

No comment yet from Sheen?s camp.

Source

Oh no no, I wasn't questioning it like that....

Just more of a... They really chose Kutcher for the role? Oh god. I think the role should've been filled by an older actor.

But whatever, that's the studio's choice.

Unlike many, I really didn't mind the show, but it's just not going to work after replacing the main character. A better idea would be a spin-off.

Oh no no, I wasn't questioning it like that....
Just more of a... They really chose Kutcher for the role? Oh god. I think the role should've been filled by an older actor.
But whatever, that's the studio's choice.

i stopped watching Two and a Half Men years ago (think it was around the 3rd or 4th season i stopped watching) and the choice of Kutcher doesn't exactly fill me with confidence or make me want to return to the series. The thing is though, this feels so similar to what happened with Michael J Fox in Spin City. After Fox left the Fourth series, he was replaced by Charlie Sheen and the show ended up being slaughtered in the ratings and was eventually cancelled about a season or so later. Like Fruity mentioned, i don't give this show a lot of time.

Some good news as well. The Event has been cancelled. Bloody awful show that was stupidly written to the point it was irritating just to watch. gave up on it after 4 episodes of stupid plot lines and bad acting. i won't be missing this show.

Also V, Detroit 187, Outsourced, Law & Order: LA and No Ordinary Family have all been cancelled.

Last edited:
^I only watched the first ep of the event, lawd it was shit..

Better with you cancelled :cry: that is a damn funny show

Some good news as well. The Event has been cancelled. Bloody awful show that was stupidly written to the point it was irritating just to watch. gave up on it after 4 episodes of stupid plot lines and bad acting. i won't be missing this show.

Also V, Detroit 187, Outsourced, Law & Order: LA and No Ordinary Family have all been cancelled.

The only one of those I'm sorry to see go is V. I watched a few episodes of No Ordinary Family and it was terrible.

I'll just leave this here.
https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blind_io/2011/05/13/20110513_2677.png