Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

Must buy!

Top_Gun_BluRay.png

just seen that Mythbusters returns to our screens on Wednesday 28th September (well when i say "our" screens i mean american tv screens)

and when you say Mythbusters you mean more scripted nonsense and "buster edition" bs :p

Start 30 seconds into the video and listen until about the 1 minute mark.

SERIOUSLY? Who does that!? :?

George Lucass is adding more to the movies for the release on Blu-Ray.

Why can't he just leave them alone???

As much as I love Star Wars, I don't own any of them on DVD/Bluray, and I will not buy any of them on Bluray until I can get the original theatrical versions unmolested.

As much as I love Star Wars, I don't own any of them on DVD/Bluray, and I will not buy any of them on Bluray until I can get the original theatrical versions unmolested.

WHS, I'd rather scour 2nd hand shops for original VHS versions. :p

They did release the original theatrical versions of the movies on DVD a while back. i had been hoping they were going to do the same with the blu-ray versions. i'll still end up getting them anyway. Not straight away though. HMV has them going for ?64.99 which is just WAY too expensive.

WHS, I'd rather scour 2nd hand shops for original VHS versions. :p
Already got those. :p Shame my VCR imploded.
They did release the original theatrical versions of the movies on DVD a while back. i had been hoping they were going to do the same with the blu-ray versions. i'll still end up getting them anyway. Not straight away though. HMV has them going for ?64.99 which is just WAY too expensive.
Yeah, I remember waiting for the theatrical edition DVDs, but by the time they came out I changed my mind. My brother in law had the altered version DVD box set, so I was just borrowing those. And since they were kind of expensive, I just didn't see the point. Although a couple months ago I did decide to go buy the DVDs, I just couldn't find them on the shelves anywhere the day I made the decision. I took it as an omen. I'll wait for the theatrical version blurays, or die waiting.

What the fuck? I mean seriously. Is Bad Company 2 turning into a base rape game or what? 1000 tickets of being shot to pieces by two wankers flying helis over the base? And in Vietnam how the fuck do you shoot down a heli when they blow up the tanks? I really don't get griefing, bullshit servers and asshole admins. Played a week-end of Black Ops and I didn't get as annoyed as I got in 30 minutes of BC2. BC2 still is a better experience but wow, there are a lot of assholes griefing everywhere.

Last edited:
My Star Wars VHSs have interviews at the beginning that I never watched. :lol: I don't know if that's special or not.

What the fuck? I mean seriously. Is Bad Company 2 turning into a base rape game or what? 1000 tickets of being shot to pieces by two wankers flying helis over the base? And in Vietnam how the fuck do you shoot down a heli when they blow up the tanks? I really don't get griefing, bullshit servers and asshole admins. Played a week-end of Black Ops and I didn't get as annoyed as I got in 30 minutes of BC2. BC2 still is a better experience but wow, there are a lot of assholes griefing everywhere.

SVD/M21. Pick off pilots/door gunners. rinse. repeat....

....get kicked for hacking D:

SVD/M21. Pick off pilots/door gunners. rinse. repeat....

....get kicked for hacking D:

i don't get how people still haven't understood you can actually shoot people out of flying helicopters without being a hacker :?

in terms of baserape: if your team sucks THAT bad, you're better off just leaving the server anyway... why do you even do 30min of that shit?

I have recently discovered Farscape......Maybee it's the Sci-Fi deprivation talking but I am liking it very much.

i don't get how people still haven't understood you can actually shoot people out of flying helicopters without being a hacker :?

in terms of baserape: if your team sucks THAT bad, you're better off just leaving the server anyway... why do you even do 30min of that shit?

I think most people understand it can be done... its just that when you do it more than once or twice per game, I think people get suspicious... or just turn into crybabies.... even when the helicopter pilot sucks and holds it steady and makes it super easy...

So my brother and I are bored on Labor day... so partway through moving our things...

IMG_1019.jpg

Yup. Split-screen'd to a whole new level.