Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

I love the Marvel Universe. (I still need to watch Antman.)
But I'm struggling with Agent Carter, its not terrible, but its not brilliant either.

I love the Marvel Universe. (I still need to watch Antman.)
But I'm struggling with Agent Carter, its not terrible, but its not brilliant either.

Is it better than Agents of SHIELD? I tried to watch that, but the first season was so terrible I dropped it halfway through and never bothered looking at Marvel TV shows again.

Is it better than Agents of SHIELD? I tried to watch that, but the first season was so terrible I dropped it halfway through and never bothered looking at Marvel TV shows again.

Shield series 1 had the best cliffhanger. I prefer Shield to Carter.

The further rabbit-hole of my NCIS marathon and we've hit a new low... and therefore a new high?

The year is 1968. Click and skip to 30:40

"The Anax Principle. They were creating a hybrid caterpillar that was part-insect, part-machine."

:lmao: I would like to mention the HD footage, but thats the least of my issues. This might be the stupidest thing i've ever seen.

SHIELD was pretty bad in S1, but got better towards the end of S1 and S2 was very good.
Personally, Agent Carter is awesome, I like it more then SHIELD. Also, you know, Hayley Atwell is a pleasure to watch, heh
If you can, give it a try, It's only something like 8 episodes, can't remember at the moment

I'm about 5 episodes into Season 2 of SHIELD and i'm not liking it much. I much preferred season 1.

Season 2 had a hiatus half-way through, they spent money on these episodes...

Starts out with an F bomb early on.

Last edited:
"Your order for the Nathan Drake collection has despatched"

Fuck, forgot to cancel. :( The resale value is garbage before release... Guess I'll return to Amazon.

This is a perfect ?20 game... Not ?40

Last edited:
So they rebooted Archie comics, its not bad, also read the new lady Thor, so hard to get into comics after a while, there's no good hard starting point once you stop

"Repetitive and only a 5 hour campaign"

But, fuck me if this isn't a beautiful looking game, I dunno what is.

The Battlefront beta is on ps4 for everyone until Monday?

Fuck Star Wars, the game isn't bad. The map they have is snow, which has Stormtroopers, who are white...people said its BF4 with a new skinpack, I think I prefer it to Battlefield. It's soo easy to fly planes and they sound cool.

The chicken walker things are OP, you just destroy cannon fodder. However, I was on a small hill and it wouldn't let me go down, due to the small drop... I felt like ED209.

The Atat are weird, you have to run to an icon to get in it, but you can only be inside for 1 minute at a time.

The Good Wife....I gotta find out if it's on Netflix.

"Russian mercenaries want to take my unborn child, because he's the only heir to land in Afghanistan?"
Never change NCIS

Ermahgerd can is it be november yet?

Ermahgerd can is it be november yet?

This waiting has been too long!

It just seems that the game has too much everything. :lol:

I just hope I can change lone survivors voice, because one voice to choose would limit character build. I always make stealthy sniper guy, so I hope this has stealt elements too. Some of the trailers make you think this is just shooter and not an RPG. :D