Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

So it's another (I'm presuming) South African movie that looks like a videogame and it has Sharlto Copley?

I am so there!

Pretty much this. I can watch anything with Copley. Loving the accents helps as well.

Just watched episodes 2 and 3 of the new X-Files.

It's strange to me that they keep using comedians in many of these roles. I'm not sure I've wrapped my head around the lizard man episode yet...

Last edited:
Fuck yes Muse back in Riga this June!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Went to their show in 2007, definitely have to try to not miss this one.

Just watched 'Once upon a Time in America' for the first time. Don't know why I haven't watched it yet. What a great movie it is.

Girlfriend got me hooked on Narcos (the Netflix original about Pablo Escobar). Its pretty damn good. Got through the first 3 episodes so far.

I'm currenty sorta binging 'Rome' , I know it's quite old but I compleetly missed it, I don't think it even aired here in any form.
Really enjoying it, such a nice, simple show, with a terrific pace, I quess the lack of 'epicness' and the speed is refreshing after GOT, +it's about a timeframe I'm fascinated by.

Trailer is not appropriate, which is what makes it so funny. This is up for the CBC so it might depend on where you work as to how NSFW it is.

Ghostbusters? I just looked up the trailer. Yeah. That was cringeworthy.

Ghostbusters? I just looked up the trailer. Yeah. That was cringeworthy.

I have zero problem with them being female...and at the same time, it's not like it brings anything to the table for me as a draw. I couldn't care less either way.

That said...Leslie Jones will be the worst part of the movie, 2nd will be most any Melissa McCarthy "ha ha, it's funny because I'm fat" physical humor.

I could totally be OK with everything else I saw in the trailer.

I have zero problem with them being female...and at the same time, it's not like it brings anything to the table for me as a draw. I couldn't care less either way.

That said...Leslie Jones will be the worst part of the movie, 2nd will be most any Melissa McCarthy "ha ha, it's funny because I'm fat" physical humor.

I could totally be OK with everything else I saw in the trailer.

I think it would have been funnier if they were all Asian. But each from a different Asian country and they all hate eachother, with strong xenophobic spite.