Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

I loved the movie A Million Ways to Die in the West so I'm looking forward to that show. Im not a fan of family guy but his live action stuff so far has be funny.

I wish that Tapatalk would stop showing me the image of sausage party that's in this thread when I scroll through my subscription posts. The fake 3D makes me kinda gaggy

I loved the movie A Million Ways to Die in the West so I'm looking forward to that show.[...]

I always wanted to meet that one guy that gives this movie good ratings on all these internet-sites ... :mrgreen:

So, I disagree with you there. The movie has a big, big problem with it's pace. Imho.

And yes, the pace and humor really look identical in that trailer so I see how you would think that you like it - and I the opposite. But ... I'd sure love to be wrong. I liked Galaxy Quest a lot and if they aim for that, I'd be up for it.

http://deadline.com/2017/05/pirates...-men-tell-no-tales-hackers-ransom-1202094203/
Disney?s upcoming Johnny Depp film Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales has been pilfered by ransom hackers seeking payment from the studio. The hackers have demanded an enormous amount of money be paid in Bitcoin. Disney is currently working with the FBI and will not pay.[...]

The FBI should shoot the hostage! Shoot to kill! That will show these hackers!

(I really, really don't want another Pirates of the Caribbean movie.)

Maybe they will get this one right...

Maybe they will get this one right...

Just out of curiosity I looked up the stats for No4 and apparently, I know nothing about movies ... 33% of people on imdb.com rate On Stranger Tides with 8/10 or higher, 10% still give the movie a perfect 10/10. With No3 the 8/10 or higher ratings go up to nearly 45% ...

urgh. someone wake me up plz! Give me the fucking red pill already!!!!!1111

Very much looking forward to this :D

That looks some much fun! Seth Macfarlane with Jon Favreau directing? What can go wrong?*

Also that soundtrack :rofl:

*I know I know..... "everything"

Seth Macfarlane's voice has always sounded strange to me. He does so many different voices, I wonder if his 'normal' voice is fake too.

Seth Macfarlane's voice has always sounded strange to me. He does so many different voices, I wonder if his 'normal' voice is fake too.

I know what you mean. The voice doesn't match the body.

I defy anyone to not enjoy the first Pirates of the Caribbean, if not the others. Personally I'm a fan of the films.

Anyway I caved in and bought Prey today, on sale at ?25 for the PC DVD with the steelbook case, music disc and the shotgun which I consider a bargain. I also got the pre-order bonus which is odd, I don't know if that comes with the steelbook or if they just gave it to everyone.

I've watched quite a few streams and videos of the game but it's incredible how much more tense it feels when you're actually playing it. :D

The dubbed full version of Backstroke of the West is back up on Youtube!

Its really well done

Last edited:
Well, it's better than some of the dialogue Lucas writes....

So does Richard Hammond.

Jimmy fallon is the worst thing ever to happen to Television since the Goddamn cooking craze....he's not funny, his laugh is Criss Evans level of annoying, and why is everything a fruity song and dance number? This guy a failed musical singer or something?

Christ, give me Leno and his stale jokes any day.....

Last edited: