Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

And the cherry on this shit sundae is the fact that, as Gail Banks said many times, spewing out that much smoke goes against making more horsepower. It's just wasting fuel for the sake of being an asshole.

That old man doesn't know what he is talking about! You can't make big power without visual effects./sarcasm

Oh, one more thing, it is a waste of fuel too.

When did this become the operative goal in life. Why is it so much of tv and how did Discovery... Oh right that motorcycle show

Roughly 25 seconds after humankind achieved sapience. :p

When did this become the operative goal in life. Why is it so much of tv and how did Discovery... Oh right that motorcycle show
That is sad and (I would argue) one of the side effects of this culture. Being nice is not cool. Being an asshole is "edgy".

That is sad and (I would argue) one of the side effects of this culture. Being nice is not cool. Being an asshole is "edgy".

Tom Hanks is cool... he's nice. I get not alot of people were turning in to watch archeology vs grown ass men arguing like children rebuild a hot rod. It went from Boyd Coddington artistic but cranky to two guys who are making a vehicle billow smoke to be assholes by assholes.

Staring Dustin Hoffman, Rene Russo and Morgan Freeman, and co-stars Cuba Gooding Jr., Kevin Spacey, Donald Sutherland and Patrick Dempsey.

Correct we also would have accepted "What's the movie everyone is rewatching like Trump doesn't have these people they bout to blow up sum d cities. Trump's Morgan Freeman is Dr. Ben Carson he ain't stoppin no bomb being dropped on some liberal Pacific coast city by the sea having mothertruckers. We doomed! What you mean they have no cheese? Not shredded not blocks... Yeah we'll get two blocks then... make it five. OUTBREAK! it's Outbreak!"

I generally hate TV dramas, especially on ITV, but I'm really looking forward to this 3-parter starting tonight. Apparently this trailer isn't blocked anywhere.

For those who may not have heard the story before, Wikipedia fills in the blanks on Charles Ingram.

I'll probably watch a bit of that, mainly to see how well Michael Sheen can nail Tarrant. I expect very well.

So anyone here brave enough to admit to watching the incredible dumpster fire that is Tiger King?

When the guy who Scarface was based on talks about being in the room when a body was dismembered with a saw...and he's *not* the craziest part of the show? I'm not affraid to admit watching it. Ha!

It's trash TV about a few trash people. It's like a 7-episode run of Jerry Springer, but with real consequences.

I watched it and also had watched its predecessor: "The Life Exotic: Or the Incredible True Story of Joe Schreibvogel" some time ago. Not knowing that it was the same director I thought "wow some asshole ripped off that last documentarian and just did a longer format" turns out same guy.

The expanded format of the netflix series covers much more of the exotic animal community. I think its very well done in its interviews and painting a progressively disturbing universe of selfish people.

When the guy who Scarface was based on talks about being in the room when a body was dismembered with a saw...and he's *not* the craziest part of the show? I'm not affraid to admit watching it. Ha!

It's trash TV about a few trash people. It's like a 7-episode run of Jerry Springer, but with real consequences.

I've developed a taste for trash TV, ngl. It's redneck Game of Thrones lol

Saw this randomly on YouTube.

It inspired me to make an Eurobeat version.