Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

Shane they didn't call it "Losin' it!" Maybe that's more appropriate for Royal Fail.

The new season of The Expanse is live today, I didn't realise that there were trailers but I haven't watched then anyway. Looking forward to seeing how it winds up. I felt that the middle third of last season was a bit slow on the first watch but it worked better on the second watch when you know what it's building up to.

I have that on Blu-Ray, should watch it again.

9c4dbd3d52795748980d211f97ebfec8.jpg

I intend to watch Ghostbusters tomorrow evening, for once something I want to watch is actually available on Netflix.

Watching the current season of The Expanse, currently two eps in.... I have a question:
Am I the only one expecting the little girl on that foreign planet being suddenly eaten by one of these "cute" animals?

Watching the current season of The Expanse, currently two eps in.... I have a question:
Am I the only one expecting the little girl on that foreign planet being suddenly eaten by one of these "cute" animals?
Nope, I expected the same and feel like it's building up to something.

While watching yesterday I realised that I can set my RGB Christmas lights to match the status of the Roci, adds to the immersion nicely. :p

Some of you may be familiar with professional nutcase Guy Martin. Well, he has a new show and I highly recommend it if you can watch it somehow. I've only watched one episode as I write this, the comp safari Land Rover, but I have them recorded and plan to watch another very shortly. Here's a slightly crappy copy of the trailer:

There is sadly only one episode on YouTube

Movies predicting, well, now.

How...how am I only now learning that The Flaming Lips put out a Nick Cave cover album last year?

I just stumbled upon that "Damn you @BlaRo" is a TV trope, too. :D

Agreed. I've been wanting to watch it again, but it's just not included in any of the streaming services I subscribe to (at least not without a rental fee)...

Agreed. I've been wanting to watch it again, but it's just not included in any of the streaming services I subscribe to (at least not without a rental fee)...

It is currently on HBO and there is a deal available.

Watching an old episode of Password Plus, a gameshow from the 70s. Jack Klugman was a guest player who won his round, but he cheated by giving an under-the-table hand signal to his partner, and nobody caught it. I saw it, Jack.

Are there any good films/short films based on "A Good Man is Hard to Find"?