Random Thoughts...[F1 edition]

Sauber is awesome. Because girls.

0c979c17-685a-4d41-8ec2-5811e2a7de80

another 0.5s slower :lol:

Haas F1 Team 2016.

The BBC F1 guys made a few references about Roman Grosjean joining Haas for next year.

Is this likely and would Haas also want to have an American F1 driver at some point? :?

Haas said that nationality will not be a factor in deciding drivers. Although I think they would want an American in the team in the near future. They have also said that one driver will be a Ferrari-reserve, most likely Gutierrez.

OK, thank you. I don't know why the BBC guys were mentioning it, probably just paddock rumours.

Further detail changes to the regulations were also approved. Penalties for power unit and gearbox changes, which were also amended earlier this year, will now ?be applied based on the time of use?, it stated. ?For changes made after qualifying, preference will be given to the driver whose team first informed the technical delegate that a change will occur.?
http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2015/09/30/new-exhaust-rules-to-increase-noise-in-2016/

i read that same quote both on f1fanatic as on james allen his website, but don't understand it.
anyone understands what they are saying?

fucking love Kimi

22 years ago today, we lost Senna, a day after losing Ratzenberger :(

I still remember where I was and how I reacted when I heard the news.

can someone explain to me how Baku is considered part of Europe?

can someone explain to me how Baku is considered part of Europe?

Because Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia decided to align themselves politically to Europe (after splitting from the USSR), btw, the same does Israel, which geographically also isn't a part of Europe, but politically it is. In other sports these countries compete in European championships as well.

And besides, nowhere by nobody was ever said or written that "GP of" has to be held in the country or region it says. It just says who gives away the prize, as that is what Grand Prix means. Some examples:

GP of Luxemburg - held in Germany
GP of San Marino - held in Italy
GP of Switzerland - held in France

Last edited: