Random Thoughts...[F1 edition]

Ferrari according to your first link...

Wow, it's actually happening.

Next year gon be good.

Seems solid that he will go to Ferrari and Alonso will replace Button at McLaren.

I say this as well. I wonder if he will bring in a bunch of new engineering talent along as well.

I'll complete the puzzle : Vettel to Ferrari, Alonso to McLaren, Kvyat to RedBull and this leaves one seat at Toro Rosso

I'll complete the puzzle : Vettel to Ferrari, Alonso to McLaren, Kvyat to RedBull and this leaves one seat at Toro Rosso

Max Verstappen...

Vergne to stay? I kinda rate him, would be interested to see what he could do with a good car as I thought he was pretty evenly matched with Ricciardo. Would probably be good to keep him as a safe pair of hands and to see how Verstappen matches against him.

I thought it'd be obvious. Him leaving was probably due to the need to free a seat for Verstappen, now the need is not there anymore, JEV can stay.

local newspaper said JEV is out as well, and Sainz get's the second TR seat

without additional confirmation, i don't believe anything they write though...

Yeah you never know. After all STR is Red Bull's young driver program springboard, and the program has a lot of young hotshots to pick from.

Marcus Ericsson signs for Sauber 2015

Before anyone say anything about pay-drivers, he is actually not a bad driver. It's hard to show your potential in such a rubbish car as the Caterham has been.
But yes, the rumors say he brings in around 150 million swedish crowns (15 million of your English pounds) and a team like Sauber needs to pay their bills.

Last edited:
Geez that happened quick.

To be fair to him, despite looking so shit until recently, the last 2 or 3 races he really upped his game and started beating the other Caterham and Marussias, since the team changed the brake-by-wire/harvesting to his preference.