Random Thoughts... (Motorsports Edition)

He came second if I remember. And Senna was absolutely destroyed. Couldn't get out of the car I think.

I go to Bathurst tomorrow.:beer: :dance: Anyone else going ?

How much do the tickets to a MotoGP race cost?

(I hope not toooo much because they're coming here next September :p)

I go to Bathurst tomorrow.:beer: :dance: Anyone else going ?

Very scary crash today for Paul Weel and Chris Pither. Hope you had a good day. The mountain is looking really good this year, nice and green, better then recent years of drought looking deadness.

I think the biggest "what if" of F1 is the 1984 Monaco Grand Prix.

Just watching downloaded highlights of it and marvelling at the sight of Bellof's Tyrrell powering through the wet streets at phenomenal speed compared to the guys he was passing left, right and center after about lap 15-16. Just goes to show what kind of talent went to waste on a fateful day, at the 1000km of Spa, a year later.

Senna had set the fastest lap, but Bellof was lapping at around the same pace as him. And once Senna would have caught Prost, Bellof could have charged while Senna had been held up by the McLaren. In case the race had continued.

Senna had set the fastest lap, but Bellof was lapping at around the same pace as him. And once Senna would have caught Prost, Bellof could have charged while Senna had been held up by the McLaren. In case the race had continued.

One of the great 'what if's' of F1.

Neg rep to the first person who trots out the old cliche...:p

Wow MotoGP really is freaking affordable to visit. I have to make a plan to go to a GP once in my lifetime. Those bikes sound absolutely epic :)

For F1 nuts who have seen "The Dark Knight", there's a little thing which I've noticed. Pre-Two-Face Harvey Dent,

dent_wallpaper_800x600_1.jpg

looks like...

1987_005.jpg

Thierry Boutsen in his F1 heyday.

Sniff Petrol's tagline for this month's issue:

Quote:
The website that collides with S?bastien Bourdais, every month
Just one minor problem...

Sniff Petrol's been so late recently that Big Seb will already have passed the end of the pit land and gone round the first three corners...