Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

Question makes no sense. Try again.

Just because you don't get it, doesn't mean that it makes no sense. Maybe someone will explain it to you.

You can't even explain your own question :roflmao:

Who burned books? Who put people in jail, and often killed them for having a different political belief? Various forms of authoritarians.

I wasn't asking anything.

Question makes no sense. Try again.

He's calling you a Nazi which too is extremely disheartening that we are degenerating here.

My problem with your rhetoric LeVeL is that sounds like your answer to communism is violence. As well to often the name Communist is applied to anyone who isn't a Republican. They tried to tar Obama with it and no matter who the Democrat is to face Trump they will tar them too. If they can't differentiate between Mao and Mike Bloomberg are they not just saying they want to murder their political opponents.

Republicans by in large don't have a problem with incompetence. Looking at you Ken Cuccinelli. After all appointing incompetent people only proves the idea "you can't trust the government" talking point. But what scares me about Republicans is that sometimes that incompetence is intention and that intention is to harm Americans that they disagree with.

Last edited:
I never said Nazi. Although, they are are example of the type of people that did those things.

I never said Nazi. Although, they are are example of the type of people that did those things.

I think you're being too cute by half. Mind you I think it's a valid argument to ask what's a greater existential threat: Emulating a successful literacy program or cutting funding to government grants that supported programs battling extremist.

Because this:
charlottesville-explainer-gty-jrl-180808_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

Is very very close to

Last edited:
Nazi is to specific. They were simply the most famous book burners(destroyers) in history. The USSR was famous for throwing anyone they disagreed with into prison, and they also either outright destroyed, or made it clear there were repercussions for stepping into a realm of discorse the State deemed contrary to the benefit of the State(religion as an example).

Who burned books? Who put people in jail, and often killed them for having a different political belief? Various forms of authoritarians.

I wasn't asking anything.
I have not advocated for burning any books, throwing anyone in jail, or killing anyone. You've got issues if you feel so threatened by anyone with a different opinion than yours.

My problem with your rhetoric LeVeL is that sounds like your answer to communism is violence.
You are wrong - I chose my words carefully for a reason when posting that. I do not support or condone violence against anyone, despite my belief that the world would be better off if all communists died off. Mind you, I'm pretty consistent and intellectually honest on that - I also think that the world would be better off if white supremacists died off (I personally would be safer), yet I don't support violence against them (thank you, first amendment).

As well to often the name Communist is applied to anyone who isn't a Republican. They tried to tar Obama with it and no matter who the Democrat is to face Trump they will tar them too. If you can't differentiate between Mao and Mike Bloomberg are you not just saying you want to murder your political opponents.
You're making stuff up, stop that. I didn't say anything about Obama or Bloomberg or Republicans - Craig literally posted the Soviet Union's hammer and sickle. You can't argue that actual communists weren't communist.

You're making stuff up, stop that. I didn't say anything about Obama or Bloomberg or Republicans - Craig literally posted the Soviet Union's hammer and sickle. You can't argue that actual communists weren't communist.

I did update the third sentence to "they" and "their". The Republican party does tar people as communist. I get you don't like wearing their jersey but you have made multiple statements that indicate you support them. And I think while Craig said far left
tumblr_lgl61cPcDR1qchzcgo1_500.png

I'd also say if he is a communist he's far less dangerous than the alt right.

You are wrong - I chose my words carefully for a reason when posting that. I do not support or condone violence against anyone

because actual commies can go DIAF.

Just one of those highly localized, politically specific, randomly occuring, death by fire things. Yeah, you don't support or condone you just carefully tacitly agree with their dying in a fire.

Your rhetoric is enabling to actual fascist, white supremacist, Nazis... and while you might not believe it at this point its ok plenty of people didn't believe it could happen in Germany right up to the showers.

Last edited:
I have not advocated for burning any books, throwing anyone in jail, or killing anyone.

You did say:

Well, I'm still hoping it was a joke, even though he's not answering, because actual commies can go DIAF.

While correct in not saying you want commies killed, that is the next best thing.

You've got issues if you feel so threatened by anyone with a different opinion than yours.

You seem to be the one threatened.

You are wrong - I chose my words carefully for a reason when posting that. I do not support or condone violence against anyone, despite my belief that the world would be better off if all communists died off. Mind you, I'm pretty consistent and intellectually honest on that - I also think that the world would be better off if white supremacists died off (I personally would be safer), yet I don't support violence against them (thank you, first amendment).

I don't think you did choose your words carefully. Lay out your thoughts and prove me wrong.

So you whine about Republicans calling people communists but you don't hesitate for a moment to imply that Republicans are Nazis or some other nonsense. Utter bullcrap! There are fewer white supremacists in this country than there are commies (who are also more dangerous btw). And no, when you post a symbol specific to genocidal communists who killed tens of millions, I am not going to brush it off as just "the far left". Communism is an evil ideology and should be condemned absolutely, always.

You did say:

While correct in not saying you want commies killed, that is the next best thing.

You seem to be the one threatened.

I don't think you did choose your words carefully. Lay out your thoughts and prove me wrong.
Buzz off. You never post anything more than useless one-liners; zero substance to any of your posts. I can have a more intelligent discussion with my cat than with you.

So you whine about Republicans calling people communists but you don't hesitate for a moment to imply that Republicans are Nazis or some other nonsense. Utter bullcrap!
I'm saying Nazis are being enabled by Republicans because the President has proven reliably to repost far right loons. Saying I like highways doesn't mean you support all Nazi policy just because they pioneered the autobahn. But if you enable them, if you repost their statements, if you make fun of the disabled, you suggest violence, you pursue their favor...

MGN_1280x720_80809P00-GJONI.jpg

At some point the Republican party may...

There are fewer white supremacists in this country than there are commies (who are also more dangerous btw).

I don't know those numbers. But why are communist more dangerous than Nazis? I mean I don't remember the last time I heard of a communist politically motivated murder in the US but...

ap_17227841070392-daa699be589b83ce233c99a5aab8016f90a05d3f-s800-c85.jpg

Last edited:
But why are communist more dangerous than Nazis?
Because they are a lot closer to power. A lot closer.

It's the far left (antifa and Bernie bros) that riots, threatens domestic terrorism, and assaults journalists. The far right (white supremacists) basically had one major outing - Charlottesville - which obviously ended very tragically. But like I said, the white supremacist fucktards aren't even remotely close to power, while Bernie continues to defend every communist dictator he can think of.

Why aren't you speaking out about Trump and his love for dictators and communists?

Why aren't you speaking out about Trump and his love for dictators and communists?
Why are you asking open-ended questions instead of discussing specifics? Something on your mind you want to share? Perhaps post more than a single line and make an actual point?

Trump has been friendly with several world leaders that are exactly who you describe. Xi, Un, and several others. Why aren't you reacting to those instances instead of Sanders saying a broken clock is right twice a day?