Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

@GRtak To be fair you didn't pour the starter fluid on this particular fire. But I enjoy the gallons of gasoline that have followed afterwards.

At this stage, when we've gotten into "You're this" and "screw that". How's about everyone take a nice huff of lithium and go to other corners of the forum?

You did well pretending to be capable of having a conversation but that didn't last long. Whatever. You idiots have turned yet another thread into a moronic cesspool. Enjoy your echo chamber, hopefully you'll be able to come up with some more imaginary reasons to dislike facts when Trump wins by a landslide in November. #MAGA #TRUMP2024

Make FinalGear Great Again

ignore.jpg

You did well pretending to be capable of having a conversation but that didn't last long.

Bullshit you cut the conversation off

Whatever. You idiots have turned yet another thread into a moronic cesspool. Enjoy your echo chamber, hopefully you'll be able to come up with some more imaginary reasons to dislike facts when Trump wins by a landslide in November. #MAGA #TRUMP2024

Trump may win in November but that doesn't make him any less a fascist. You could not argue that point so you closed yourself off because you're a coward.

Mind you that's from someone who hasn't supported Sanders but expressed support for moderate candidates. LeVeL is off his rocker if I haven't tried at every point to rain in my extremely moderate views.

Last edited:
At least I made his list. lol.

You did well pretending to be capable of having a conversation but that didn't last long. Whatever. You idiots have turned yet another thread into a moronic cesspool. Enjoy your echo chamber, hopefully you'll be able to come up with some more imaginary reasons to dislike facts when Trump wins by a landslide in November. #MAGA #TRUMP2024

At least you finally admit the constitution means nothing to you.

Could someone quote this so he can see it?

Well, I support the wall so you're not going to get very far with me using that argument. Got anything else? Any evidence that Trump is an evil Nazi at all?

Yes, and your ignorant rants are largely why I don't bother going into that dumpster fire of a thread anymore. That thread has turned into a progressive circle-jerk of retardation - please don't spread your mental disease into this thread too.
You were getting your ass handed to you by multiple people for distorting facts, trying to deny your own post history, consistently moving the goal posts, and outright lying.

You couldn't stand the facts not supporting your rhetoric and highly selective memory.

Make FinalGear Great Again

View attachment 3557001
Right, but we are accused of being in the echo chamber? The Left is full of snowflakes? ?

Typical, fingers-in-ears "LALALALA!!" response we've come to expect. If he keeps this up, he's going to think he's the only one here.

As snarky political satire. Guess I have a future in the shit posting game.
Shitposting is best posting.

On an unrelated note, I have never put anyone on ignore list on any forum.

That makes two of us.

I "like" how this thread has now been completely ruined by US Trump-themed infighting induced from the Republican side. I thought the Trump thread was the dedicated battle ground for that.

I "like" how this thread has now been completely ruined by US Trump-themed infighting induced from the Republican side. I thought the Trump thread was the dedicated battle ground for that.
But at least you have learned that Bernie Sanders is basically Stalin and the Communist Party USA is one step away from taking over.

giphy.gif

Go back and read the conversation. It was momentum who brought to Trump, Nazis, etc. Prior to that we were discussing the idea of qualifying one's political affiliations and then the far left ideologies.

Yep I was trying to understand why people modify their party affiliation. LeVeL insist he isnt a Republican. He also insist that he doesn't believe in political violence.
because actual commies can go DIAF.

He then had a temper tantrum after he was called intolerant of others political views and blocked several members to prove how tolerant he is

At this stage, when we've gotten into "You're this" and "screw that". How's about everyone take a nice huff of lithium and go to other corners of the forum?
It has "Political" in the thread title...it's just not possible.

Honest question: isn't it against the constitution? Or are you trying to be funny and I completely missed it?
It's a joke - recently Democrats freaked out that Trump would change the Constitution and run a third time. It's a silly idea because it would never happen but it's also an easy way to get the left all worked up over nothing. Another interpretation could be that I'm rooting for Don Jr or Ivanka to run in 2024 - this also gets Democrats very angry.

For the record, even if Trump did want to run a third time, I would be opposed to it. It would be unconstitutional, you're right, and there is nowhere near enough support for this joke of an idea for the Constitution to get amended to allow it.