Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

These people are simple minded fools in a panic.

I saw the Sparta, IL one posted on a gun forum I'm a member of. The source given was NaturalNews.com, which is alll fake news bullshit.

Try near the border, those are very much real. I should know, I am literally within driving distance from their starting point

How bad was it?

How bad was it?

Well, the guy who was organizing the protests on radio and television showed up 3 days later telling people he had nothing to do with them...on the same media outlets.

The caravan began well apart from, you know, operating on the "They can't arrest all of us" to literally zerg rush your country. Guatemala reported about 100 ISIS terrorists as part of the group and that were arrested. It is unlikely all of them were indeed that, but there is a precedent precedent of citizens of middle eastern / african / caribbean origin just traveling to central america, getting a fake passport and flying to the US. A small trial run of the aforementioned rush was done in the Guatemala/Mexico border, where they did just that. Mexico graciously offered asylum, which you would think would be helpful and solve the issue of people fleeing Honduras due to fear of the local gangs. It was mostly rejected. Not to mention they demonstrated the manners to which they are accustomed locally by leaving a mess and rejecting generous help on their journey unless it pleased them (specifying pizza and soda). Don't take my word for it, here's a local righteously pissed off (in spanish):

And another example. Lady Frijoles, who decried the beans she was given as pig food (in spanish)

Instead of being tossed to the nearest body of water, she was given protection in the shelter she was then hosted and given passage to the US. Where she was promptly arrested for assault with a deadly weapon.

A wall may not be the correct answer, but you need *something*. If this is the stock of people who run to the US, it makes my job harder if I want to immigrate legally, and it makes the US worse as there are few ways to track illegal immigrants that do not get immediately flagged as xenophobic. Migrant shelters built quickly to take the literal tens of thousands of people going to seek shelter? Inhuman. Deport them back? Racist. Deport someone who has lived there for a couple of decades and has taken no steps to legalize their status (see all the TPS migrants)? Clearly it's the state at fault. Surveillance without deportation? Both racist and a waste of taxpayer money.

A wall the length of the entire southern border is clearly not the solution, but open borders aren't it either. Comprehensive immigration reform will be awkward and please nobody, but it is the best case scenario I can see and it doesn't fully address the centuries of the US telling people they should just up and move there.

Last edited:
Not necessarily, they may still be against fascism but also against the fringe elements of antifa who bludgeon people with bike locks or are generally violent. Nancy Pelosi is on this camp. Or people who are against fascism but are also not anti-capitalists or anarchists (definition of your choice here). Or people who believe they take media attention from other organizations protesting peacefully with their much more aggressive rhetoric.

The world would be a lot simpler if it was just us vs. them. It isn't.

I was being sarcastic.

A year or so ago
EA6OcWmXsAApOUU

Antifa terrorist obliterated El Paso in the summer of 2019 as we all know.

If you read the New York Times, Washington Post, you watch CNN, CBS the news you consume is reality but it does mean you are on a different planet than the people reading what Scar mentioned

I saw the Sparta, IL one posted on a gun forum I'm a member of. The source given was NaturalNews.com, which is alll fake news bullshit.

I had never seen that site and it's goofy as all get out. I had no idea just how much insanity I wasn't seeing.

https://theintercept.com/2020/06/05...ntercept&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Pentagon War Game Includes Scenario for Military Response to Domestic Gen Z Rebellion

In the face of protests composed largely of young people, the presence of America’s military on the streets of major cities has been a controversial development. But this isn’t the first time that Generation Z — those born after 1996 — has popped up on the Pentagon’s radar.

Documents obtained by The Intercept via the Freedom of Information Act reveal that a Pentagon war game, called the 2018 Joint Land, Air and Sea Strategic Special Program, or JLASS, offered a scenario in which members of Generation Z, driven by malaise and discontent, launch a “Zbellion” in America in the mid-2020s.

The Zbellion plot was a small part of JLASS 2018, which also featured scenarios involving Islamist militants in Africa, anti-capitalist extremists, and ISIS successors. The war game was conducted by students and faculty from the U.S. military’s war colleges, the training grounds for prospective generals and admirals. While it is explicitly not a national intelligence estimate, the war game, which covers the future through early 2028, is “intended to reflect a plausible depiction of major trends and influences in the world regions,” according to the more than 200 pages of documents.

According to the scenario, many members of Gen Z — psychologically scarred in their youth by 9/11 and the Great Recession, crushed by college debt, and disenchanted with their employment options — have given up on their hopes for a good life and believe the system is rigged against them. Here’s how the origins of the uprising are described:
Both the September 11 terrorist attacks and the Great Recession greatly influenced the attitudes of this generation in the United states, and resulted in a feeling of unsettlement and insecurity among Gen Z. Although Millennials experienced these events during their coming of age, Gen Z lived through them as part of their childhood, affecting their realism and world view … many found themselves stuck with excessive college debt when they discovered employment options did not meet their expectations. Gen Z are often described as seeking independence and opportunity but are also among the least likely to believe there is such a thing as the “American Dream,” and that the “system is rigged” against them. Frequently seeing themselves as agents for social change, they crave fulfillment and excitement in their job to help “move the world forward.” Despite the technological proficiency they possess, Gen Z actually prefer person-to-person contact as opposed to online interaction. They describe themselves as being involved in their virtual and physical communities, and as having rejected excessive consumerism.
In early 2025, a cadre of these disaffected Zoomers launch a protest movement. Beginning in “parks, rallies, protests, and coffee shops” — first in Seattle; then New York City; Washington, D.C.; Los Angeles; Las Vegas; and Austin — a group known as Zbellion begins a “global cyber campaign to expose injustice and corruption and to support causes it deem beneficial.”

During face-to-face recruitment, would-be members of Zbellion are given instructions for going to sites on the dark web that allow them to access sophisticated malware to siphon funds from corporations, financial institutions, and nonprofits that support “the establishment.” The gains are then converted to Bitcoin and distributed to “worthy recipients” including fellow Zbellion members who claim financial need. Zbellion leadership, says the scenario, assures its members that their Robin Hood-esque wealth redistribution is not only untraceable by law enforcement but “ultimately justifiable,” as targets are selected based on “secure polling” of “network delegates.” Although its origins are American, by the latter 2020s, Zbellion activities are also occurring across Europe and cities throughout Africa, Asia, and the Middle East, including Nairobi, Kenya; Hanoi, Vietnam; and Amman, Jordan.

In the world of JLASS 2018, Gen Z’s most militant members have essentially taken to privately taxing large corporations and other institutions to combat income inequality or, as the war gamers put it, using the “cyber world to spread a call for anarchy.”

The JLASS war game emerges in the context of the Pentagon playing a controversial and visible role in the unfolding domestic protests against racism and police brutality in the U.S. National Guard units have been deployed in various locations already, and some active-duty military forces were sent by the Trump administration to the Washington D.C. area.

“I think the sooner that you mass and dominate the battlespace, the quicker this dissipates and we can get back to the right normal,” said Secretary of Defense Mark Esper earlier this week during a teleconference call that also saw President Donald Trump deride U.S. governors for their “weak” response to protests over the killing of George Floyd. Trump even declared that he had put Gen. Mark Milley, the chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, “in charge.” Later that day, after security forces drove protesters and clergy from Washington, D.C.’s Lafayette Square with tear gas, Milley, dressed in combat fatigues, followed Trump, Attorney General William Barr, Esper, and others to a roundly condemned photo op in front of St. John’s Episcopal Church.

This came amid the backdrop of threats being issued to employ active-duty military to forcefully suppress protests, and the deployment of rapid-reaction units from the 82nd Airborne Division to bases just outside Washington, D.C. With retired admirals and generals, among others, excoriating Trump — and to a lesser extent Esper and Milley — for breeches of long-standing norms in civilian-military relations, it’s worth considering how the Pentagon’s war gamers chose to focus the military’s attention on a generation now demonstrating peacefully in America’s streets.

Maybe the corporate types should create more jobs and pay better? I think it would be cheaper in the long run.

The right wing loons in this country a 100% trying to gaslight their own supporters because they don't actually have policy other than hate.

ss2.jpg
ss1.jpg

I think the give away is that the person feels the need to censor F**K but is ok with FAGGOT CHILDREN

I dunno, that sounds like some political conversations you find on twitter :p

NASCAR bans use of Confederate flag at events.

https://apnews.com/9c334b98452b2c021bcbc98dd5b51841

This just made my life 10x harder. Every dingus that races at the dragstrip will have 3 or 4 of the things plastered on their car, truck, self, etc... The first time I hear it's "Heritage, not hate", I'm banning the mofo.

What does NASCAR have to do with drag racing?

Did you guys hear about the Seattle Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone? In response to what they feel was a very aggressive response by the police, protestors claimed an area around city hall while the police was not present.

Well, it has been around 72 hours right now. Let's see how the utopic place where the homeless were invited as a safe space, city hall was labeled as a community center and, per one source, it's already "filled with street art and spray paint. Medics set up a booth for protesters in another spot. Yet another station offers free snacks. "

Apologies for the source, the original one, alongside some other relevant to this and the poster beating her partner, have been deleted.

Meanwhile, the lack of police is working about as well as it could be hoped.

Video footage shows Raz and Co. confronting a man for making unauthorized graffiti on Raz’s turf, which results in the “police” stealing the man’s phone, breaking his glasses, and reportedly repeatedly kicking him in the head. “We are the police of this community here now,” the man is told before the beating.

This can be considered a microcosm for people who want police funding to be cut or the institution altogether disbanded. Preferably before they discover that Roof Koreans had the right idea on situations like these.

I live near this thing. It's the most humorous thing imaginable.

You walk a couple blocks away from the LARPers and no one cares.

Best quote:

They've gone from "take over" to starvation to dictatorship in a matter of days.