Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

Where are all the "law & order" talking heads at Faux News...? This got to confuse the hell out of them...

Where are all the "law & order" talking heads at Faux News...? This got to confuse the hell out of them...

They are calling their defense lawyers to ask what constitutes to incite a riot.

Last edited:
I imagine that at the very least Rudy Giuliani will be arrested tonight.

The Republican party is dividing in two? Let's face it a minority of nutzo Trump supporters flown in from around the country acting criminally a revolution does not make. However I don't see how leadership can allow these fools to primary any of the sane... I think we're going to see a huge GOP shake up.

I felt like Romney was going to yell at Hawley "YOU DID THIS YOU SON OF A BISCUIT!"

Delay the vote we'll get them to the legislature in states who will "fix em up".

Their incompetence in evil annoys me just as much as the evil shit they're doing, I swear to you.

I felt like Romney was going to yell at Hawley "YOU DID THIS YOU SON OF A BISCUIT!"

So much for Hawley being a smarter more dangerous Trump

Last edited:
So much for Hawley being a smarted more dangerous Trump

Not dumb just a lack of imagination. Think he's jumped the Vice President. If not for the riot inside the capital Hawley would be running saying "I went to bat for Trump it was those Dems and a few RINOs like Pence". He still might!

It's him, Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley, a guy with a horn hat, a gun owner with a meth habit... All to battle for the nomination to be the Republican Candidate in Trial by Combat with Rudy Giuliani airing on a cable station with a number higher than Don jr on a trip to Colombia.