Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

It wasn't until years after they finally went bust, that I found out that Rovers had Viking ships as their badge mark on the cars.

Cool logo, but shit cars since the BL days.

Last edited:
Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

I suppose it's all well and good with fun and games, however, the republican party does not rape. They only insert a probe into the vagina of a woman who is (probably) in a very emotional and exposed state of mind. They do, however, pillage and plunder.

I think given half a chance they would repeal the EPA and rape the land. Does that count?

That's just shaped like one.

Voting against your own interests is such a turn off...not sexy in the slightest. :/

That reminds me, I have to go vote today since our former lord mayor now is minister president of the state and we need a new one. Never heard of either one of the candidates :hmm:

Who is Ann Coulter?

That reminds me, I have to go vote today since our former lord mayor now is minister president of the state and we need a new one. Never heard of either one of the candidates :hmm:

That reminds me, I saw an advert on TV about voting next month for the new position of Police & Crime Commisioner in all English police areas, about 40 of them in all.

Not here in London though, 'cos we already have Boris! :lol:

Who is Ann Coulter?

British puts it neatly. But I'll explain.

Ann Coulter is a smudge of glutonous slurry that has the intellectual capacity of a turnip, but none of the aromical qualities of a turnip. She does have the consistency of sick.

I was being kind and pleasant.

So was I.

She is one of the most hateful talking heads in the US.

This breaks down Miss Coulter very well.