Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

Watching the Sessions testimony, that smirk that comes and goes really gets under my skin as if he's getting away with something. He may not be but, it really feels like it.

been said already:
I wasn't talking about Craig's post. I was talking about CNN's misleading headline. There is little irony in the fact that left-leaning media and politicians never miss an opportunity to make ignorant calls for gun control laws following any tragedy - it's disgusting.

More retardation from CNN. Seriously, how hard is it to get an intern to Google something for two minutes?
Federal agents are now tracing the origins of the two firearms recovered at the scene of the crime: an SKS 7.62.39 rifle (a Chinese-made variant of the popular AK rifle) and a 9-millimeter pistol, according to a law enforcement source. It is believed Hodgkinson shot at the politicians and staffers with the SKS rifle.
No, CNN... That's not even remotely close to what an SKS is.

That said, the left's mental gymnastics will be amusing to watch once they realize that this Bernie staffer used a 70 year old gun that doesn't use detachable magazines.

More retardation from CNN. Seriously, how hard is it to get an intern to Google something for two minutes?

That said, the left's mental gymnastics will be amusing to watch once they realize that this Bernie staffer used a 70 year old gun that doesn't use detachable magazines.

Just as one would think you would spend the 30 seconds to google the difference between a staffer and a volunteer.

An excessive amount of facts distort the story too much.

Just as one would think you would spend the 30 seconds to google the difference between a staffer and a volunteer.
:lol: Touche, narf, touche. However, I'm not calling for a ban on staffers or volunteers, not do millions turn to me for information.

FWIW, there seem to be Chinese-made variants of the damn thing that have some commonality with an AK-47:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SKS#Chinese

Type 63, 68, 73, 81, 84: these rifles shared features from several east-bloc rifles (SKS, AK-47, Dragunov). AK-47 style rotary bolt and detachable magazine. The Type 68 featured a stamped sheet-steel receiver. The Type 81 is an upgraded Type 68 with a three-round burst capability, some of which (Type 81-1) have a folding stock. The Type 84 (known as an SKK) returns to semi-auto fire only, is modified to accept AK-47 magazines, and has a shorter 16" paratrooper barrel.
"Not even remotely close"? Not necessarily.

[video=youtube;20EDrsK-jUc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20EDrsK-jUc[/video]