Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

What I like the most is that it's some ungodly number of generations ago, and I'm thinking "yeah but that logic we are all African"

Cryptopygia;n3554267 said:
(As for "not enough to be admitted into any tribe," the current chief of the Cherokee tribe, to give one example, is 1/32 Cherokee himself.)
As if on cue, Cherokee Nation has issued a statement calling Warren's DNA test "a mockery" that "dishonors legitimate tribal governments and their citizens", adding that "Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests". She's a total fraud and I'm ashamed that she's my senator.

LeVeL;n3554275 said:
You can identify as African, no problem. Remember, we're living in a world where being 1/1024ths Native American makes you Indian but having two X chromosomes doesn't necessarily make you female. You can be the next Rachel Dolezal!

We are all African if we go far enough back.

prizrak;n3554289 said:
We are all African if we go far enough back.

You damn lefties and your pro-migration agenda! :bunny:

(always secretly wanted to write something like this but never had the chance :D)

Last edited:
If you listen to Republicans the caravan is a Soros (Jews, Zionist, {whatever white nationalist say}, globalist) funded leprosy delivery program. AND ITS TWO MONTHS AWAY! Seriously their crybaby temper tantrum made me think... Damn it what is wrong with... Can we get GOOGLE... OK thats it! NO more purell im going to full flu this season!

Yeah, breaking three ribs at that age is a tough one to recover from.

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez has introduced a ten-year plan called the Green New Deal this week. Highlights include:
  • Rebuilding all buildings to be energy efficient;
  • Replacing planes with railroads;
  • Reducing "emissions from cows" - yes that's an actual quote;
  • "Economic security to all who are unable or unwilling to work";
  • Consent from indigenous people to do anything that might in any way affect them;
  • Providing "good jobs", whatever that means;
  • Ensuring that "the public receives appropriate ownership stakes and returns on investment", i.e. communism;
  • Ensuring that "every businessperson is free from unfair competition", because we're now at the playground level
If you're wondering how any of this idiotic nonsense can even be possible, you obviously need to be less "concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right", to put it in AOC's own words. Amazing.

Link and link

Last edited:
Hey I don’t wanna work, I like this plan!
You missed the part where she wants all cars to be electric within 30 years.

Hey I don’t wanna work, I like this plan!
You missed the part where she wants all cars to be electric within 30 years.
I don't think she knows where electricity comes from to charge all those electric cars... or how bad the batteries are for the environment.

so open borders and I get money for not working. Sign me up! I go there for 12 or so years, get free money until the country shivers up into a husk and then move to a country stable and uncrazy enough for my saved money (on a currency that will not devalue to shit) to last. it's foolproof, because it was designed by fools!

Last edited: