Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

I have several family members (rural wisconsin, gun-totin' hunters) who stopped supporting the NRA. After they continued to support Trump after he talked about "taking guns first" and also was for the ban of bump-stocks. But they are still also sharing pro-Trump memes. I just...I don't...*sigh*.

I don't think they'll be able to dissolve the entire organization. They'll probably just be able to put a few of the higher ups in prison, which I'd be fine with based on the improprieties I've heard of.

Today 75 years ago marks the first ever use of a nuclear weapon over Hiroshima. There are still an estimated 13.000 nuclear warheads still in existence, and many of those are way more powerful than the atomic bomb which destroyed Hiroshima.

Let's hope there will never be a conflict where one of those will be used again, because if one of those will be used the others will be used as well which means pretty much total annihilation of the world. :(

Here is an article from August 24, 1945.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1946/08/31/hiroshima

Hiroshima

I don't think they'll be able to dissolve the entire organization. They'll probably just be able to put a few of the higher ups in prison, which I'd be fine with based on the improprieties I've heard of.

They wont do shit they will plot to kill jews, catholics, gays, blacks... This isnt unknown they love that Russians control them they are slaves. This country is fucked please help me.

They wont do shit they will plot to kill jews, catholics, gays, blacks... This isnt unknown they love that Russians control them they are slaves. This country is fucked please help me.
Tickets to Canada are cheap. and unlike me you have a sporting chance to get in.

Tickets to Canada are cheap. and unlike me you have a sporting chance to get in.

I don't want to leave I want to fight for my country! When I say help I mean send Lawyers, Guns, and Money

"Re-elected" Those ballot boxed were more stuffed than a thanksgiving turkey.

I wish them all the best, I just hope it doesn't end with a Russian invasion.

Isn't that the plan or is just a request right now?

I've been seeing articles about North Korea ordering people turn in their pet dogs (because the concept of a pet dog of "decadent" compared to raising livestock), but it *seems* like most of these stories are from less-then-reliable organizations (New York Post, Daily Mail, etc). Is there any reporting about it that you've come across from more reliable sources?

Just another Putin critic to have bad luck?

Exactly- he shouldn't have eaten it, or stepped out of the conveniently open window on the top floor.

He's not a doctor or a nurse though, not sure if we would even hear about a politician's ending who made it this far.

"It's not just Shark Week ...