Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

In some more good news: Gun stocks tumble on promising vaccine news and a lack of civil unrest.
I have guns already and not looking to buy more atm, but can this please extend to ammo? Price and availability.
Prediction #2: Trump supporters, pundits, and possibly GOP representatives will state or insinuate that Pfizer is run by liberals who held the vaccine until after the election to hurt Trump's reelection bid.
Already happened.

Fuck. The idiots are moving faster than I can predict their idiocy.

The tweet was deleted, but thankfully someone screencapped it.

EmP1qCoUcAAapP-.jpg

Leaving aside this is probably impossible to actually do; that is insanity. The kind that I don't like seeing right next to the US flag.

Reading the tweets I got a faceful of Poe's law, as that entire account is completely indistinguishable from satire to me, so I thought I would post it here just to be safe. I also like that oftentimes when I want to look at one of these sources what I find is a giant string of "[Deleted]"

It would not surprise me if this was a toll posting to rile up the Right. Russia and Iran have been caught doing that already this election.

Of course it is. Because an "official antifa leader" doesn't even exist. Only right-wing nutjobs believe antifa to be an organisation in the first place.

Can someone move that post to the Let's Have A Laugh thread please?

If you look at it as a criticism of Twitter’s tame and far too late reaction to Trump’s lies and propaganda, this is actually the right place for it.
It can also be taken as a warning to not blindly follow the fact-checkers as they may have an agenda of their own. Twitter's been relatively good about it from what I see, but Facebook definitely warrants caution.

I agree with both of the posts above. @ScarFace88 's pics definitely belong in this thread

Maybe the reason we don't see the police arrest armed alt-right militia dipshits is the same reason you never see Superman and Clark Kent in the same room together

Yes, @Blind_Io there is a boogieman.

"Democrats you were scared of Trump now's the time to be afraid. We will do what you have done to our city's and prevail p.s. please meet me at the battle grounds."

"I'm ready to leave my job just so I can hurt these people that act like they know what real life is about."

He was fired so... He got his wish.

https://www.9news.com/mobile/articl...posts/73-3555c1bd-7801-401f-94a1-9792f2afad55

Where are the Q people? What's their newest messages.

Where are the Q people? What's their newest messages.
The pedophile Democrat Deep State hacked the voting machines in key swing states to change the vote count so to help Biden, who is secretly a puppet of the Clintons, who are in control of the Democratic party, which is secretly controlling Black Americans to get their votes. The GOP is trying to free Black Americans from the white supremacist, KKK-founding Democrats, who are the American arm of a global Dark Cult that's manipulating world events through global trade. BLM is just a front to scam African Americans into funding the Biden campaign and further their own oppression at the hands of the Democrats; Obama is literally Satan and armed North Korea. QAnon is fighting this global cabal and is made up of high ranking military officers who are secretly planning a united uprising against the government and the Democrats.

I wish I was kidding.

Good news Q hasn't posted anything since the election... bad news the Q people are still clinging to crazy.

bad news the Q people are still clinging to crazy.
The worrying bit about a cult like this. Some will fizzle out of it as it gets too extreme, but there will be a worrying amount who will stick through it until reality crushes their little dream world.

Or take over a pizza place...

It's very disturbing because the crazy is an ever expanding circle of conspirators plotting against them, the country, children, ect.

It's sad that so many were duped