Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

France recalled it's ambassadors to the US and Australia in response. This is quite the overreaction in my opinion.

There is also the failure of the USA, the UK, and Australia to include France in a discussion.

The Australians have caused a diplomatic crisis by reneging on a long-standing multi-billion Euro defence contract with France. The Americans are gladly complicit. These things are definitely not usual, even less so among allies that are supposed to be able to trust each other.

This just in.

So January decision? I know it will be the "third monday of the month of a sitting without a hearing". Either way this is the midterms. I made calls for Gavin in California and the Texas Abortion Bounty Hunter law was on a lot of peoples tongues.

Canadian Elections: oh look at that surprising but predictable

This is problematic. Notice the whip.

So January decision? I know it will be the "third monday of the month of a sitting without a hearing". Either way this is the midterms. I made calls for Gavin in California and the Texas Abortion Bounty Hunter law was on a lot of peoples tongues.

It could turn into a Christmas miracle.

Canada had an election that never was. Basically all the seats are the same. Trudeau is still prime minister but weakened that he has to negotiate with farther left NDP and BQ leaders. NDP leader Jagmeet Singh will have more leverage presumably.

Conservatives came out with exactly their same numbers. Conservatives changed their platform to be more welcoming to gays, embracing multiculturalism, being anti-gun... The Peoples Party struck out with no seats and a more traditional conservative hardline platform.

Earthquake in Melbourne Australia 6.0
Now what does this say about you, Australia, the year 2021 or any combination of those, that this ends up getting posted in the political section? :unsure:

I kid, of course, because I'm right there with you - this shit's probably got turned political by some asshat in a matter of minutes. clearly the commies did it!

My bad, Australia, the 5G chip in my butt acts up when I fart. </s>