Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

He will use this to rally support for reelection.
I didnt think it would make his district less republican. I do think it's fair to paint every republican as hatful and embracing political violence having not admonished him.

didnt think it would make his district less republican. I do think it's fair to paint every republican as hatful and embracing political violence having not admonished him.

I would think the Republicans would vote for Trump as Speaker if they win in 2022

What he posted on Gettr, after re-tweeting the video that got him censured:
AAQPOT3.img

It is the optimism and open-mindedness in this thread that I like about it the most :p

It is the optimism and open-mindedness in this thread that I like about it the most :p

When the Republicans start standing up to the lunatic fringe, I will be optimistic.

Gosar was censured. That was the expected outcome, yes? You wanted for this to happen, it happened. so what is this nonsense about it will actually be used for votes, and how it will work for him. Not to mention another opportunity to paint all republicans as "Embracing violence" and "unhinged". Talk about people watching Fox news being angry all the time? Not even a win seems to get the clouds of malaise from over you lot. Not that I think politics should be called like it's a baseball match.

I do like momentum saying they are 'hatful'. more people should wear hats. This is not a partisan issue. And I do appreciate GR saying that it is indeed a "lunatic fringe". I would love an easy way to get rid of them. Alas, so long as they can keep making headlines and clicks... :p

Gosar was censured. That was the expected outcome, yes? You wanted for this to happen, it happened. so what is this nonsense about it will actually be used for votes, and how it will work for him. Not to mention another opportunity to paint all republicans as "Embracing violence" and "unhinged". Talk about people watching Fox news being angry all the time? Not even a win seems to get the clouds of malaise from over you lot. Not that I think politics should be called like it's a baseball match.

I do like momentum saying they are 'hatful'. more people should wear hats. This is not a partisan issue. And I do appreciate GR saying that it is indeed a "lunatic fringe". I would love an easy way to get rid of them. Alas, so long as they can keep making headlines and clicks... :p

A win? I don't see this as a win. Yes, he was censured, but it has come to a point where it was necessary. And right after it happened, he immediately reposted what got him censured, so what did it accomplish?

When the Republicans seem to be encouraging this type of behavior by inaction, why would things change? Until the Republicans put their house back in order, there isn't much reason for optimism.

Edit:

It is not hate. It is disgust.

Last edited:
I don't see it as the lunatic fringe rather it's the opposite. It's the lunatic party with a sanity fringe. Let's not forget it was only 2 republicans who voted for censure. The vast majority of the party supports physical threats and violence. That's not inaction that's active encouragement.

He was basically also only censured by Democrats (save one person who was just ejected from the GOP, and another who's already shown he's willing to vote against his party for the 2nd Trump impeachment.). The entire rest of the party was OK with it, or "well, he learned his lesson and won't do it again"...and then he immediately did it again by re-posting it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211118-201743.png
    Screenshot_20211118-201743.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 17

I don't know where to begin.

I guess it takes a long time to spread manure.

Former Trump surrogate and presumed winner as candidate for Congress:

“It’s not just about being Republicans, it’s about being a conservative Christian who believes this is a Christian nation. And any policy that is contrary to the word of God, we need to remove it from mainstream America and make it illegal.”

Pastor Mark Burns walked out of an interview with CNN reporter Victor Blackwell after being confronted about the wild claims he had made about his background. While lying is definitely prohibited in the Bible, Burns had claimed he was a former army reservist (he was not), a member of a prestigious fraternity (he was not), a college graduate (he is not), and was in the process of getting a Master’s degree at a theological seminary he wasn’t enrolled in.

They are not hiding. They really are this stupid and dangerous.