Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

Biden had a Covid speech but it can't be mentioned in the Covid forum because some people are fragile
I count one, and that is you. Seriously, stop for a moment (or rather, a few days) and get a grip. You've gone seriously off the deep end lately.

This is the correct place to put this, yes. And I wouldn't go around making accusations of fragility while running away from a thread, calling people out on a different one, all the while crying about some misplaced sense of wrongness. This is no longer an argument about politics, it's an argument over you. @DanRoM said it best and please allow me to rally behind his statement. It is only because we are trusted in FinalGear to behave that you have not received any sort of warning.

Now, as per your links, it seems Biden is indeed trying to get as little in the way of outbreaks as possible on account of stupid people and the inescapable fact that most people would like to personally see their loved ones during the holidays. However, I worry that what will happen if he does announce full coverage of COVID tests is that a covid test will suddenly be $800+.

Now, as per your links, it seems Biden is indeed trying to get as little in the way of outbreaks as possible on account of stupid people and the inescapable fact that most people would like to personally see their loved ones during the holidays. However, I worry that what will happen if he does announce full coverage of COVID tests is that a covid test will suddenly be $800+.

Republicans have guaranteed continued infections and over burdened hospitals. Biden is at best helping the "willing well" stay healthy.

I think the price of test will drop precipitously

File this under "No shit Sherlock!"

US_state_abortion_bans.svg.png

Half Slave Half Free

lol we knew somewhere was gonna do something with this to troll my garbage state (and hopefully force the court's hand on the dumbest part of all this)

lol we knew somewhere was gonna do something with this to troll my garbage state (and hopefully force the court's hand on the dumbest part of all this)

That is also aimed squarely at the Supreme Court. Now they will either show their hypocrisy, or recognize how dangerous this is.

That is also aimed squarely at the Supreme Court. Now they will either show their hypocrisy, or recognize how dangerous this is.

OR They could do exactly what they did with the Texas case

im not sure which of the terrible options are going to happen or where Republicans violent rhetoric will go

OR They could do exactly what they did with the Texas case

im not sure which of the terrible options are going to happen or where Republicans violent rhetoric will go

They will never let gun rights be infringed in any way.

They will never let gun rights be infringed in any way.
Thats the argument in the Texas case the government isn't infringing its a private citizen bringing a civil claim they haven't banned abortion its just an effect of people bringing civil suits that those providers moved out of state.

Thats the argument in the Texas case the government isn't infringing its a private citizen bringing a civil claim they haven't banned abortion its just an effect of people bringing civil suits that those providers moved out of state.

I get that, but they will never let the same thing happen to gun sales.

Not anything that hasn't been proven by countless photographs and invitation lists over literal decades

Doesn't this prove something about why you should ignore all of this for profit, entertainment news?
Not anything that hasn't been proven by countless photographs and invitation lists over literal decades

I dont get the conspiracy here. Chris Wallace is a trusted broadcaster whos moving to another companies new product.