Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

Quick question for anyone who cares to be able to explain this: how is this a voluntary decision by AT&T and Verizon? We're talking about potential life-threatening issues with a technology here. How can the agency in question not simply prohibit the usage of the bands in question? This is utterly baffling to me... an agency in charge of regulating telecom has to beg the regulated parties about stuff like this? What kind of dystopia is that?

The short answer is, the FAA is not the agency that controls communication and broadcasting. They can sue to stop it, but that is a long and costly process. They would need pretty definitive proof that there is a problem, or how to fix it.

This is sad.

They don't seem to understand what capitalism is.

This should be entertaining...

GEbiQ8z.jpeg

Dis gon b gud.

Not really. Just more of the same, and then he hangs up when pushed.

Makes sense: They are determined to undermine the election process, and participating in debates would legitimize democracy, so they need to oppose it. What is sad is that Mitt Romney stands by his niece or the other 49 cowards who have to sit on their hands regarding voters rights because they are slaves to Donald Trump.

“I’m not gonna vote for anybody that can’t have a working relationship with President Trump, to be a team to come up with an America First agenda, to show the difference between us and liberal Democrats, to prosecute the case for Trump policies … because if you can’t do that, you will fail. I will tell you that.”
SLAVE: Lindsey Graham​

Last edited: