Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

This is just Republicans now

No, this is the shit show that has hijacked the GOP. The GQP are fucking dangerous. The GOP are merely annoying. Until the dyed in the wool Republicans recognize the difference, and stop voting for these asshats, it won't change.

No, this is the shit show that has hijacked the GOP. The GQP are fucking dangerous. The GOP are merely annoying. Until the dyed in the wool Republicans recognize the difference, and stop voting for these asshats, it won't change.

2 years ago I might have believed you. Its hard to not to trust my lying eyes....

View: https://youtu.be/5xzF0WhFc98?t=5

Last edited:
Is that where its coming from?

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson was the one who came up with the “eyepatch McCain” joke while criticizing Crenshaw for supporting a bill to send money and weapons to Ukraine. Crenshaw lost his right eye to an improvised explosive device while serving as a Navy SEAL in Afghanistan.

I have no words. These chuds are completely divorced from reality nowadays.

I can only hope they continue eating their own into oblivion, lest we end up ruled by a bunch of not-even-hiding-it-anymore fascists.

Goodness knows they're working hard to make sure my vote counts for absolutely nothing here.

Here in Colorado too

View: https://m.facebook.com/GregLopezForGovernor/videos/colorado-electoral-college-system-cecs/757256641599185/

I have no words. These chuds are completely divorced from reality nowadays.

I can only hope they continue eating their own into oblivion, lest we end up ruled by a bunch of not-even-hiding-it-anymore fascists.

Goodness knows they're working hard to make sure my vote counts for absolutely nothing here.

You could always nag your husband though he will undoubtedly be allowed to beat you...

Oh Greg Lopez also beat his pregnant wife

From my Telegram rant earlier today:

I am disappointed in the USA. I am disappointed in my fellow country persons who would strip basic human rights from the weak and vulnerable. I am disappointed in the system that was put into place a system where a select few can control the country. I am disappointed in the elected officials that would stuff said select few with people woefully under-qualified for the position they were selected for. And lastly, I am disappointed with the group across the aisle that seemingly will do nothing to stop a force that would strip rights from American citizens. They are just as much to blame with their inaction.

And this appears to just be the start of what they want to change.

Absolutely, their foot is in the door now. They'll kick it open and take away all of the things their narrow interpretation of the bible doesn't allow.

Thomas was 19 before the law allowed someone like him (black) to marry someone like his wife (white). Roe v/ Wade is only 6 years younger than Loving v. Virginia which legalized interracial marriage. Claiming that RvD hasn't been around long enough to be considered "long-standing" is pretty fucked up.

Yesterday was a good day to sign up. Today is a good day to sign up...

You can spend an hour texting, making phone calls, going door to door. They create the list, they give you training, its all though its own number not your phone, if you do go in person they got good snacks.