Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

What a jackass. Shut up and let her speak, you absolute idiot.

I have no patience for dinguses who try to interrupt and talk over me and I'm glad she didn't, either.

"Let me invite an actual expert in the field we're discussing, and then lecture them" is such an odd take.

To bad he was a paranoid douchebag.

What happened to a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun? 7 cops with guns run from one guy with a gun.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QMMqL-HypXo

And to the mayor, fuck you, you fucking enabling piece of shit! The cops are cowards and all need to be fired!

This isn't even the detailed version that shows the guy with the blue gloves holding officers back at one point. You do see him run back when shoots are fired at one point though.

Well, this happened today in Michigan.

Endorsed by Mike Flynn and has a pic with Ted Nugent. The election denier as a running mate.

So we have 2 candidates that are running from the outside instead of running as Republicans. I think that will split the vote enough to ensure Governor Whitmer's reelection.

Got to love the way the Republicans play it both ways.

Woke is code for politically incorrect for conservatives. They needed to change the terminology to enforce being politically correct without saying PC

Hope this passes. The Chip bill part, started out as a Trump bill and would be funny for Biden to a take a victory lap on that.