Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

Will he accept, or will he flee the country?

$100 case:

Conservative Court Blocks Texas AG from Prosecuting Election Law Violations at Will. He Says the Ruling Is ‘Shameful.’​

Ken Paxton’s office knew he’d be subpoenaed before he fled his home to avoid being served​

Rick Scott says he voted against it because it was part of the "pass this to keep the government from shutting down" budget, and not a full, complete budget. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Didn't Tucker Carlson have something with the green M&M?
He was mad that they made her, in his opinion, less fuckable, basically.

50% of the population is female, 43% of the anthropomorphic M&Ms are female. Apparently, that's "woke".

He was mad that they made her, in his opinion, less fuckable, basically.

50% of the population is female, 43% of the anthropomorphic M&Ms are female. Apparently, that's "woke".
Correction: 50.5% of the population is female.

Seems Kim Jong Un is feeling a little neglected.

Trump’s top lawyer funds Putin-linked religious lobbyists in Russia​

Jay Sekulow’s group has donated $3.3 million to a Russian evangelical organisation with close ties to the Kremlin

Fair weather friends at best, but why do we want friends like that?

The west should respond with a crippling lockdown. Hear me out. Oil prices were negative early in the lockdown. It would not take long to cripple oil economies and force their hand. I know it would have consequences and impacts on our business too but casualties happen in war.

GOP and goons trying to wreck the Election Integrity Partnership:

I need to put together a "profile" of a non-U.S. environmental group for a class.

What interesting ones are in y'alls parts of the world? This needs to be a "group" that tries to lobby for policy, and not just a company that makes/sells something "green".