Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

Alex Jones Must Pay Nearly a Billion Dollars for Defaming Families and Ex-FBI Agent with Sandy Hook Lies, Connecticut Jury Finds​

Last edited:
So far his bankruptcy attempt hasn't worked

Bankruptcy is not an appeal. He will end up going bankrupt, but he also has a lot of explaining to do with that process.

But if you act right now you get double Patriot points

...and if you make your donation an automated recurring payment, those doubled Patriot Points get upgraded to GOLD Patriot Points!

Can we please get a kind of conservatism (back) that is more than an assortment of complete and utter arseholes?
I've been wondering this for years. :( I genuinely miss feeling like I can talk politics with people of different views without worrying about it going straight off the rails into weird insults or conspiracy territory.

Can we please get a kind of conservatism (back) that is more than an assortment of complete and utter arseholes?

What we considered mainstream conservatives from a decade ago are now considered weak and out of touch. What remains are puppets, clowns, radicals, extremists, and outright fascists. I don't see this changing anytime soon.

What we considered mainstream conservatives from a decade ago are now considered weak and out of touch. What remains are puppets, clowns, radicals, extremists, and outright fascists. I don't see this changing anytime soon.
It can only get worse:

Screenshot 2022-10-18 193434.jpg

I've been wondering this for years. :( I genuinely miss feeling like I can talk politics with people of different views without worrying about it going straight off the rails into weird insults or conspiracy territory.
This happens, in various forms, along the entire political spectrum; it is the byproduct of a society that has chosen to see the people as consumers first and has preferred to sell them things, even ideas, rather than educate them to think before acting (if they thought before acting, they wouldn't be buying that much...).