Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

Somehow this has gone under my radar.

This may not be true. I have not seen anything beyond this article.

There's much more important news so I can understand but why is nobody talking about Ronald Dion Desantis wife is an AmericanGirl life size fuck doll

Desantis.png
images (18).jpeg

Today 52 years ago the then-chancellor of Western Germany, Willy Brandt, signed the 1970 Treaty of Warsaw which cemented the german-polish border (albeit between eastern Germany and Poland, not Western Germany and Poland) and visited the warsaw ghetto memorial and carried out the Kniefall von Warschau (Warsaw genuflection). That genuflection might have been one of the most significant gestures of the peace process between the eastern and western blocs in the cold war.

A bit of background: Willy Brandt (born Herbert Ernst Karl Frahm, Willy Brandt was a pseudonym to avoid detection by Nazi agents) fled Germany when the Nazis took over because he was a left-wing politician and would have been prosecuted because of this. In exile he actively worked for the resistance against Nazi Germany. This means that someone who clearly didn't have anything to do with Nazi Germany tried to apologize to Poland and the jews for what Nazi Germany did to them.