Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

"We solved the problem of 144,156 citizens of Maras with zoning amnesty," Erdogan said, using his term for the construction amnesties handed out to allow contractors to ignore the safety codes that had been put on the books specifically to make apartment blocks, houses and office buildings more resistant to earthquakes.

Engineers and architects say the lack of safety features designed to absorb the shock of earthquakes likely contributed to the soaring death toll.

Hope someone more moderate wins in April

Screenshot_20230221-063415.png

To contextualize this. These are comments taken from an email of an undisclosed third party female that Sidney Powell provided to Fox News as evidence of voter fraud.

Last edited:
Had to post an "introduce yourself" video for a college public speaking class, and I have to respond to two other student's videos.

One of the questions is, "If you could talk to one person, living or dead, who would it be?"
The first student's answer: "Jordan Peterson, or Joe Rogan."

A Second student's answer: "My lord and savior, Jesus Christ." She also listed "going to church" as one of her hobbies.

Third student answered: "The President of the United States, Donald Trump, or First Lady Melania Trump. Maybe Kyle Rittenhouse."

As a reminder/context, I live 11 mintues from San Francisco.

Forth student and one I'm going to reply to, listed as the person he would talk to: the vocalist from the band "Anal Cunt"...but he said it as "Seth Putnam, the singer from a band I like."

Last edited:
How did he ever get beyond Mayor?

U.K., flush the toilet already!

Had to post an "introduce yourself" video for a college public speaking class, and I have to respond to two other student's videos.

One of the questions is, "If you could talk to one person, living or dead, who would it be?"
The first student's answer: "Jordan Peterson, or Joe Rogan."

A Second student's answer: "My lord and savior, Jesus Christ." She also listed "going to church" as one of her hobbies.

Third student answered: "The President of the United States, Donald Trump, or First Lady Melania Trump. Maybe Kyle Rittenhouse."

As a reminder/context, I live 11 minutes from San Francisco.

Forth student and one I'm going to reply to, listed as the person he would talk to: the vocalist from the band "Anal Cunt"...but he said it as "Seth Putnam, the singer from a band I like."
The rest of my classmates' videos were uploaded today. Lots of dead grandparents, one "future self", two "my two best friends", and one more Jesus.

Then one more Trump, one Elon Musk, another for Joe Rogan.

One said she wanted to be able to have a "conversation" with her dog.

Last edited: