Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

Last edited:
So I was looking for some information about Russia’s propaganda effort at rebuilding parts of Mariupol and the search results included the propaganda itself (obviously), a few serious reports and also a link to “junge Welt”, originally the mouthpiece of the East German communist youth and somehow still in existence.

So while I knew that whatever they might have to say on the issue was going to be bad, I decided to find out how bad in a sort of know-your-enemies step into the abyss. They did not disappoint:

There are a few comments and even some of those are calling out the author, a communist (actual, not Fox “News” bogeyman) politician from Berlin.

I actually laughed out loud when they showed the Russian propaganda film of putin driving the car himself on Tagesschau just now 🤣 like come on, at least pretend you’re trying to fool people…

I actually laughed out loud when they showed the Russian propaganda film of putin driving the car himself on Tagesschau just now 🤣 like come on, at least pretend you’re trying to fool people…
Am I correct in assuming that Tagesschau (and other German news) did in fact not point out that the person visiting Mariupol and looking somewhat like Putin was most probably not Putin?

Am I correct in assuming that Tagesschau (and other German news) did in fact not point out that the person visiting Mariupol and looking somewhat like Putin was most probably not Putin?
You are correct. They did not.

Truly shocking what top eBay management did!!!!!!!!

A couple running a news site about e-commerce became the focus of intense, targeted harassment by eBay employees and top management:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUf9ID2Gnfw