Random thoughts.... [Tech Edition]

marcos_eirik

Car(s)
Mostly my feet, occasionally a Tesla
Anything would be a decent upgrade from the original iPad mini. I had that thing, on iOS 9.3.5, it was hopeless.
Yes, it's unbearably slow on iOS 9, mine has been for quite some time, it's almost unusable. In my opinion they should not have taken the A5-equipped units beyond iOS 7.

If you like the 2. gen SE's size, there is always the 13 mini, giving you all the latest features in a sensibly sized package, rather than the silly large phablets that are in fashion today. It even has a much better battery than the SE. My 12 mini easily last me a full day of use (4/5-hours of screen on time).

73GMCSprint

Car(s)
1973 GMC Sprint, Buick 455/TH400; 1994 Jeep XJ 4.0
I also have a 12 mini and love it. It's physically smaller than the 6 it replaced yet has a larger screen. I regularly go 2-3 days on a charge. I don't often do video or other battery-draining things but I'm constantly looking up medication doses and responding to messages and similar things.

Perc

Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object
Car(s)
Insignia CT 4x4 CDTI Biturbo
I don't understand how people do it when they "go 2-3 days on a charge" on an iPhone, especially if they're "constantly" using it. :LOL:

I have a 12 Pro. I take it off the charger at 8am every morning and last night I had 20% left at around 10pm or so. I guess our definition of "constantly" is a bit different. My phone is glued to my hand, both at work and on my time off.

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
Me three. Screen time is key here, I’m on about 4-5 hrs a day, and can get through a day and a half on my iphone XR….

Perc

Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object
Car(s)
Insignia CT 4x4 CDTI Biturbo
My XR (on a good battery) got way worse mileage than my 12 pro.