Random Thoughts (Top gear Edition)

Snerk! Probably not for long, but at least it's preserved here for posterity. :nod:

More people on facebook "like" Top Gear than Google.

If Jeremy was in a punk band, would he then call himself Jezza Klaxon?

Piano bit was missing from the Morris Marina Wikipedia page, so I had to add it back.

Question: I'm watching TG on the Discovery Channel ATM and I was wondering why it has licensed music in it. I clearly heard, during the VXR Vectra segment music from Robocop, and other original songs in previous episodes.

I wonder what car May was talking about when he said the following:

When you drive one of these and it's a diesel, it says three things about you: one is that your tighter than two coats of paint, the second one is that you care so much about the environment that you want to leave a little protective sooty film over it, and the third one is. You're probably French.

I looked here and on the general web and couldn't find anything! :p

Fiat 500 maybe? :dunno:

Edit: Nope, prolly the VW Lupo.

Edit2: Yep, Lupo; series 03 episode 01. :)

Last edited:
Fiat 500 maybe? :dunno:

Edit: Nope, prolly the VW Lupo.

Edit2: Yep, Lupo; series 03 episode 01. :)

Awesome! +rep

Thanks, it was bugging me haha. :)

I just thought I'd post on here that it says in the latest edition of the Topgear magazine that the new series of Topgear starts on the 27th June. So Viper - you can update the counter on the front page :D

I just thought I'd post on here that it says in the latest edition of the Topgear magazine that the new series of Topgear starts on the 27th June. So Viper - you can update the counter on the front page :D

That's probably unofficial. Viper will put up a countdown when it is. :)

^ I was only trying to help :p And its in Topgear Magazine, so believe me, it'll be right.
1q03kz.jpg

In the previous months' columns it has said there 'Topgear will be back in the summer', so it has only just changed because the BBC will have fixed that in, but as they won't have completely completed the schedule they can't release it 'officially' yet. And it doesn't say that it'll be on at 8.

Notice the sign on the left; so true! :lol: Got it from 01x04.

http://img263.imageshack.**/img263/9991/scrnk.jpg

Just so you know, Jezza's going to be on QI again for H series (Which they are filming at the moment) and guess what the topic is? Yep, Health and Safety along with Alan, David Mitchell and Ross Noble.

[JClarkson]
Sweeeeeeeeeeet!
[/JClarkson]

There's a commercial for BBC America HD on the WalMart display TVs, and they use Top Gear for them, using clips from the Romanian episode and the Bolivia episode, and it always brings a smile to my face when I see them.

Just so you know, Jezza's going to be on QI again for H series (Which they are filming at the moment) and guess what the topic is? Yep, Health and Safety along with Alan, David Mitchell and Ross Noble.

[JClarkson]
Sweeeeeeeeeeet!
[/JClarkson]

Sweeeeeeeeeeet! :D

Anyone need any specific Topgear magazines? We're throwing out our collection :p Probably goes back to about 2003ish, but I'm not sure.