Random Thoughts (Top gear Edition)

4671129648_0b154407f9.jpg

4652777689_d316b3f025.jpg

Haha! Loved the Dalek.

1) Why is Richard's right hand completely disproportionate to the rest of his body?
2) Why is his left arm on James' shoulder?
3) WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY????!!!!!!!

That's probably a record for the most bare knees on a magazine cover.

Last edited:
Here's a random thought. This is a photo (no spoilers in it) from TG's website. Is this a new photo or an old one? If its new - is that a new studio/set? And there isn't that large an audience...

First%20Feature%20Image.jpg

The table and chairs look like they're from Series 8 and 9. I'm going with old.

One thing caught my eye. This is the first time since I joined FG that the record for the most users ever online at one time record hasn't been broken on the first night of the new series of TG.

Is that the World Cup having an effect or is it something more telling? :whistle:

I'm going with World Cup for the moment. :nod:

I'm going with World Cup for the moment. :nod:

But since so many of our members are from a nation that perfers Handegg, and the USA are out of the tournament, as are England I still feel there is more to it.......

But since so many of our members are from a nation that perfers Handegg, and the USA are out of the tournament, as are England I still feel there is more to it.......

Ehh, I still like to see the other countries competing, not everyday that you get such great coverage here in the US. I'm sure that's what the majority of the sentiments are for those that are still tuning in.

I can't explain it properly as my mind is thinking about finding centroids and measuring flux, but if India were to participate in the world cup, I'd still continue watching even if they lost (which they would).

By the way I'm not trying to diss my birth country here but, a bunch of sweaty hairy lazy brown bastards on a field kicking a ball around... don't really see that happening. I'd be facepalming every minute, in rhythm with my fellow Indians across the globe. And then we'd put out a CD, and go platinum.... sounds of the brown faceslap (vuvuzela remix)..... featuring Kanye West

This is definitely random, and I'm also definitely losing my mind BUT

Has Top Gear reviewed the Koenigsegg CCXR and driven it around for a laptime? If so, what episode was it, and what fucking galaxy was I on when this happened?

If not, we should protest/petition/complain on the forums as we usually do/send them emails and not care if they dont read them/poo into our hands and throw it at them.