Random Thoughts (Top gear Edition)

The trio are in Scotland for TG live this weekend. Both Richard and Jeremy tweeted pictures inside of a private jet. As usual, Jeremy's tweet set off a firestorm, but was hilarious. He deleted it shortly after and unusually apologized but it was retweeted thousands of times.

BeH0nslIUAIZn9T.jpg

BeKJf3oCcAAHt43.jpg

Last edited:
Missed a couple from the Polar Special. :)

I've never seen the India one before and it was hilarious! :lol:

Last edited:
There are some more for the india special too. I didn't know how many I could put in one post.

I had forgotten we have a lot of new fans and while all of these are probably somewhere on this site, it would take some digging to find them.

I can't find the other ones for india, but I might run across them later.

He posted the two pics at the top of the page. The one with the sign stirred up a number of people, so he took down the pic.

Remember Jay Leno as SIRPC when he talked about a laptop mount that is attachable to the steering wheel? Well, this falls in the same category:

a1AD8jR_700b.jpg

[video=youtube;JTqiD-A_Xpg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTqiD-A_Xpg
[/video]

Apparently Wilman is going to be on Chris Evans' breakfast show tomorrow. BBC R2 from 6.30-9.30; not sure what time Andy's on. I might be slightly late into work... :blush:

From 18x05 Maserati GTMC vs. C63 AMG Black powerlap:

https://imagizer.imageshack.**/v2/727x600q90/845/onfe.jpg

Two different Stigs (different helmets and gloves)? :blink:

It could be the same one who just changed outfits, but it looks like both laps were filmed on the same day so why would he do that? :hmm:

Last edited:
While the Stig was driving the first car, the producers found a rough draft of an autobiography stashed in his things. Upon exiting the vehicle, he was promptly executed. A backup Stig was unpacked to drive the second car. True story.

Two different Stigs (different helmets and gloves)? :blink:

It could be the same one who just changed outfits, but it looks like both laps were filmed on the same day so why would he do that? :hmm:

Might just be a hygiene/cleanliness thing. Race suits are hot as hell even on cold days so they get pretty sweaty and stinky. Typically if you can, you switch them out between stints. So maybe they filmed one car in the morning, then another in the afternoon after lunch and he switched them out between then?

I just wachted that yesterday (again)! Once the headlights of cars show up it's really not hard to tell what car it is - still, James made it look real cool, especially with his "BUT, I've got the new model"
Have any of the three had any interviews/shows recently?