Random Thoughts (Top gear Edition)

You gotta wonder if there's not a certain degree of wanting to "clear the air" with Tesla after they accused Top Gear to be completely unfair with their review of the Roadster

Interesting article...it just blows my mind, though, that someone wants to be an accountant rather than a car reviewer. I'm not a huge petrol head and I'd rather write car reviews than be an accountant. ;)

(And I've been an accountant since 1987)

it just blows my mind, though, that someone wants to be an accountant rather than a car reviewer.

Take your best accountant's guess at how much money he makes reviewing cars versus how much money he makes being a trainee accountant.

Granted, he probably would make more as an accountant...but not because being an accountant is a high paying job. Trust me, until you get letters behind your name, a management position, and a fair bit of experience, accounting is not a high paying job. No more high paying than any other office job.

And being a trainee, his current pay would be far from 'high', but making good money full-time from car reviewing is not easy. He's smart to have accountancy as a profession and car reviewing as a passion.

That should be interesting, I wonder if James bought the clock or if it's a 'present'.

Also I'm predicting that Hammond is driving the MGB, purely because it has racing stripes and I can't see Clarkson going for that.

Jeremy was in a Fiat 124, according to other pictures.

Cheap classic car challenge?