Random Thoughts (Top gear Edition)

Some say he's really a life-size Transformer...

:lmao: That is so cool! I want one!

Is it just me or does the cockpit of the Stigcopter look a little like something Sigourney Weaver would kick the shit out of?

3107688849_df4ecdcac1.jpg

Another random almost TG thought I had while coming to this morning.....

When they built tha Caterham they played Rock/Paper/Scissors to decide who drove it out of the garage.

Why the hell does paper beat the rock? If I wrap a piece of A4 around a rock it's still gonna hurt like fuck when it bounces of your head!!!

Why the hell does paper beat the rock? If I wrap a piece of A4 around a rock it's still gonna hurt like fuck when it bounces of your head!!!

That has bothered me as well.

Another random almost TG thought I had while coming to this morning.....

When they built tha Caterham they played Rock/Paper/Scissors to decide who drove it out of the garage.

Paper covers rock.

rock, tin snips, armor then?

I like the version dreamed up by Hyde in an episode of That 70s Show: Foot-Cockroach-Nuclear Bomb. Foot beats cockroach (squashy!), cockroach beats nuclear bomb (alleged survivability), nuclear bomb beats foot (annihilation, duh). Makes far more sense than Rock-Paper-Scissors.

Which my husband fails at, incidentally. He keeps trying to introduce a trident.

There are lots of variations
my sister always tries to use fire

And you can change things around:
Rock tears the paper, paper covers scissors, and scissors scratches the rock

I prefer Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock.

Should use Rock, Scissors, TNT, tbh.

Rock smashes Scissors.
Scissors cuts Fuse.
TNT explodes rock.

Logic. :cool:

Is anyone interested in a behind-the-scenes article about the Romanian film? Got TG Romania magazine for December and I would like to know whether anyone is interested, so that I know if I can get cracking on the translation.

Is anyone interested in a behind-the-scenes article about the Romanian film? Got TG Romania magazine for December and I would like to know whether anyone is interested, so that I know if I can get cracking on the translation.

I'd certainly be interested. Bet a whole bunch of other people will, too.

I prefer Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock.

My thought exactly! [/offtopic]

^ Okay, magazine is in position and I'm about to get started. :) Expect the results in a new thread in around... something like 2 hours.

Thank you vikirad, just finished reading it, perfect!

Watching 04x04, the diesel R8 challenge, right now. Jezza has now called Napalm Death "thrash metal" twice. Napalm Death was decidedly not thrash. They were death metal. Progenitors of grindcore, even. Bad Jezza TG researchers.

Which brings me to another point: as much as I adore the TG3, I do wish they'd stop calling duct tape gaff(er) tape. Duct tape is a whole 'nuther thing. You don't want to use duct tape on your stage, or on your set, or on your equipment; it's a reflective surface and leaves too much goo behind. Gaff(er) tape is what you're after, because it's a matte surface and leaves much less goo behind. I know they know that gaff(er) tape is gaff(er) tape; why do they not know that duct tape is not gaff(er) tape?