• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Random Thoughts (Top gear Edition)

I really enjoyed that one too. I never tire of seeing Jeremy wax lyricals about engineering, like that replica train.

He did a fantastic job selling Brunel as the greatest Briton. I loved that documentary.

I loved the Brunel deal. Very well done.

Anyone have the outtakes/deleted scenes/bloopers from Season 10?

I'm talking about the stuff that was cut out from like the news segments. Example: There was one in episode 1 for season 10 where they were talking about multitasking and driving which ended up with them talking about helping themselves and driving.

They made 2 perfect road trips? I just found the second one on Netflix... Just a shame Dicky is involved.

They made 2 perfect road trips? I just found the second one on Netflix... Just a shame Dicky is involved.

I have to admit, I would've preferred Jezza&Slow for Pt2.
But Hammond kept the squealing to a minimum and the road trip was alright.

I was in the barbers and Gerry Rafferty Baker Street was on the radio. I then played the amphibious challenge in my head.
I guess i'll go and see the doctor tomorrow.

I was in the barbers and Gerry Rafferty Baker Street was on the radio. I then played the amphibious challenge in my head.
I guess i'll go and see the doctor tomorrow.

It's okay, I heard "Prelliator" by Globus on Youtube, all the comments were about Lionedas and the Spartans - my first thought was Jeremy requesting permission to go through the Thames Barrier!!

It's okay, I heard "Prelliator" by Globus on Youtube, all the comments were about Lionedas and the Spartans - my first thought was Jeremy requesting permission to go through the Thames Barrier!!

M83's moonchild always reminds me of the SLR on that stunning bridge.
Most Bond music reminds me of when he reached Wandsworth bridge and could accelerate...

I used to love it, but now that TG's gone, the excitement will be replaced with nostalgia.

Some episodes you can only watch once, because they were made for idiots. India special for instance.

I decided to watch the Hover Van episode for the second time, it can't have been as bad as I remember? Its even worse than I thought.

Some episodes you can only watch once, because they were made for idiots. India special for instance.

I decided to watch the Hover Van episode for the second time, it can't have been as bad as I remember? Its even worse than I thought.

I did that with the India Special because as I recalled I wasn't in a good mood that day and thought I might have missed out some good bits.
I ended up only watching the start, introduction of the cars (That goooorgeous Mini which they later..), and that's it really. As soon as they mentioned delivering food, I recalled the cringe-worthiness and Alt+F4ed.

This is weird, I'm watching TG on Netflix. Sometimes the news is edited out and sometimes its the Star. But, what's interesting is that these episodes have swearing.

This is weird, I'm watching TG on Netflix. Sometimes the news is edited out and sometimes its the Star. But, what's interesting is that these episodes have swearing.

Yes someone posted a video of Hammond's swearing when he was riding a bicycle on one of the races... And we all wondered where the hell he might've got it from.
Hold on let me fetch it.

WARNING : STRONG LAN... Oh fuck it.

[video=youtube;-7L8tY-GGDY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7L8tY-GGDY[/video]

Thanks for the clip. Although it probably won't happen, I really hope a DVD of the show will be released. They're filming them, obviously, so it doesn't seem like such a stretch to produce a DVD. I'm sure people who are able to attend would love such a memento, and it's likely the only way most of us who live on the other side of the pond will ever be able to see the full show.