Random Thoughts (Top gear Edition)

Now this video is messed up. The sound does not match up, but at approx. 5:08 is video of the man himself.

HE'S TAMPERING WITH THE COOL WALL!

Last edited:
screen-shot-2015-07-05-at-2.21-5598b0ebe642d.png
Any ideas?

I reckon he's finally gone for a Bentley... with his bad back I doubt he went out and bought a low profile sports car.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/bbc-faces-billion-dollar-bill-141308507.html
BBC Faces Billion Dollar Bill After Govt Asks It To Pick Up Welfare Costs; Move Marks Latest Setback

Ah, if only the BBC had a highly profitable show with huge overseas sales and marketing returns to help prop up their financial shortfall right about now.

But at least the middle management has been able to demonstrate their moral superiority to the world. Especially the one who was not censured for a Jimmy Saville comparison.

Last edited:
I called it when all l this happened. I said a lot of jobs would be l lost.

Of course it didn't hurt the people who made the call and they will never admit it.

This is fabulous news! He may regret asking if anyone has questions about the show. He may get inundated!

Thank you, that was funny.

Last edited:
Dicky you utter twat, you've just had a massive payday... stop the shite!!!

IMG_20150808_150843.jpg

It's a youtube clip-show BTW.

Dicky you utter twat, you've just had a massive payday... stop the shite!!!

IMG_20150808_150843.jpg

It's a youtube clip-show BTW.
I said something along those same lines the first time I saw it. I was embarrassed for him.

Hammond is the sort of person who likes to keep working, he's not going to quit doing other television just to satisfy Final Gear. Hammond's programming may be for the most part a bit crap compared to say James May's efforts but I respect the guy for not being above things.