Random Thoughts (Top gear Edition)

You wouldn't want to loot that, would you

Just wait a bit and we'll see a statue of he-he next to that :lol:
OI!!! :hammer:

Anyway, I've been told to keep out of shot, remember :p

He appears to be wearing some of James May's clothes

That's more a Richard shirt, IMO. Not tacky enough for James. ;)

The brown coat is definitely James :)

IMHO, I think the shirt is too ugly to be worn by any of them!

EDIT: I didn't even realize Clarkson had blue eyes.

Last edited:
Well the camera really doesn't do him justice, and 'Beauty is in the eye...' and all that. Andy Wilman's not exactly top model material either and I go nuts over him, so :dunno: Maybe I've just got weird taste, but there's a hell lot of us that share the same weird taste!

You can't be serious? Jeremy is one of the most ugly men... in the world.

Well, I would... and I'm mostly gay :lol:

If it were the last 3 men on Earth scenario, I'd go for James, if not, then Hammond. As for Clarkson, I'd rather kill myself.

Different strokes, I guess (take that how you wish) - personally, I've never been able to get my head around the James thing. He's the kind of bloke I'd love to have a few pints and a game of darts with, or spend an afternoon tinkering with the oily bits of a car with, but then again, maybe that's why so many women who are straighter than I am do find him appealing; he is unashamedly a bloke. If it was a survival of the species thing I wouldn't rule Hammond out (he looks like decent breeding stock, if more Shetland pony than Italian stallion) but give me wrinkles and a squashy belly any day. Mind you, I've had a bit of a thing about Clarkson since I was about 17 and I'm now 38, so he's obviously always pushed my buttons!

I did say it's the last 3 men on Earth scenario. I pick James because the logistics with Hammond wouldn't work for me. :lmao:

Otherwise, give me Jude Law any day!

The logistics with Hammond would work far better for me than with Clarkson - I'm only 5'2" :lmao: Then again, my ex-husband was 6'4", ten years older than me, balding and squashy. Since the sex change, she's made a very, um, striking woman :lol: