Random Thoughts (Top gear Edition)

I just rewatched the sub-?1,500 not-Porsches challenge. What an amazing Top Gear this was, it was pure and real, with that, came genuine laughter. No James slipping on banana skins or Richard getting a custard pie in the face here.

Just watch it again guys, it's Top Gear how it was and more importantly, how it should be.

I just rewatched the sub-?1,500 not-Porsches challenge. What an amazing Top Gear this was, it was pure and real, with that, came genuine laughter.

I just watched that one last night. That, and the Vietnam special along with the British Leland one are completely re-watchable over and over for me.

All of the ones you and Aston Martin mentioned - plus the limo challenge - are my favorites.

As usual, I don't know where this should really go so I am going to put it here in hopes that someone who does know where it should go will put it there.

Do you live in California and have a passion for cars? Do you have a friend? Well this might interest you.

http://www.realitywanted.com/call/2...-southern-california-for-the-ultimate-car-fan

I would really like to see someone from here land this.

Also, cleaning the planes at Dunsfold.

http://www.wscountytimes.co.uk/news...g-job-at-dunsfold-park-for-cleaners-1-5280453

I just rewatched the sub-?1,500 not-Porsches challenge. What an amazing Top Gear this was, it was pure and real, with that, came genuine laughter. No James slipping on banana skins or Richard getting a custard pie in the face here.

Just watch it again guys, it's Top Gear how it was and more importantly, how it should be.

When I first watched that episode & Hammond showed up I was amazed. He'd bought a 924 that looked exactly like the one I owned when I was stationed at Aviano, Italy in 1989. Well, except for the fact that the steering wheel in mine was on the other side.

I'm so glad Jeremy and Richard made fun of James for saying "BUFFETING, BUFFETING!" I never understood why he did it and thought it had something to do with some inside joke like Bill Oddie which I thought they were saying "beer laudi."

Perhaps the boys can redo the Reliant shuttle episode and ask Bieber to be the pilot, and then use 10 lbs of plastics to "break the bolts"

Music is always changed for stuff like that. :(

It's not only the music itself but generally it just doesn't fit in as well, is too loud or too silent and just doesn't seem to be produced at the same quality. One of the reasons I never bother with it.

Is there a penis reference in every episode? (kinda like how there's a Superman reference in every Seinfeld episode).
Also, Jeremy seems to always say "we can edit that out."