Random Thoughts... [Travel Edition]

M3lover

Car(s)
S204 Mercedes-Benz C200 CDI BE T
I thought it could be interesting to have a place to pick FG's brains on travel related stuff, since we have people from all over, and members that have been to a lot places around the world.

I have recieved some great advice through PM's from Sir Edward on our recent trip to Italy and Censport a couple of years back for Japan.

I'm currently planning a short trip to London in the week before easter with the wife and our 2 year old, so toddler friendly recommendations would be aprreciated :) I'm currently eyeing the Museum of Natural History (dinosauars! or dragons as my son currently insists there called) and Museum of Science. My wife would probably like to do a bit of shopping as well <_< For accomedation I think some Airbnb apartment somewhere south of Hyde Park would be a good compromise logistically.

While I'm laughing at the absurdity of it....a tiny part of me is going "yeah, you know you'd buy it..."

While I'm laughing at the absurdity of it....a tiny part of me is going "yeah, you know you'd buy it..."
Ah bugger. I wanted to know who made that video, so I opened the website in hope of being forwarded to something funny. No luck, travelclean.com is dead at the moment... does anyone know?

Ah bugger. I wanted to know who made that video, so I opened the website in hope of being forwarded to something funny. No luck, travelclean.com is dead at the moment... does anyone know?
I did the same thing and got the same error. The product also doesn't show up on amazon

It might actually be as fake as the pilot.

Random Thoughts... [Travel Edition]

If I didn't care what people think, I'd travel with a bag of clorox wipes. The amount times the window seat's wall or window has got gobs of people's face grease is too damn high. You could literally spread that stuff on toast.

Last edited: