Random Thoughts....

1000 pages yet? lol.

Gah so much money to spend in the next few weeks... Lame.

^well done!!!!! :D

I really should be doing my research project for CAFS now, but instead i'm online here, chatting to my friends and watching ready steady cook....
this isn't going well.

I was bored at work today so I joined about 50 paperclips together

Macgyver style D:

So my spring break starts tomorrow, is my school the only one that has spring break in February??

So my spring break starts tomorrow, is my school the only one that has spring break in February??

Never heard of anything like that... February isn't Spring.

I would demand my money back.

/Happy 1000 FG RT-thread.
//As per my M.O.... a funny pic and slashies to help celebrate:
///
2282916_9f6fa2e79d.jpg

////Bea Arthur choking out a raptor.

Sketchup is being asinine for me and it's really getting annoying! Why won't you just work!!!!!!
/\ is that what they're calling it these days, what happened to the chicken?

Is this the first 1000 page thread?

So wanted to stay up to see 20,000 posts... but it's way too late for me and I'm dying of exhaustion. Night all.... Congrats again FG crew!!

edit: I'll take my post number as being a Palindrome. Good enough :)
editx2: ZOMG!!11shiftone!... what are the odds of my post count AND my post number in this thread BOTH being Palindromes!?!?
Ok... I'm going to bed before I divide by zero.

Last edited:
We are almost there.

Just a few go to.

Quick.

Think randomly.

I'm watching some old Simpsons episodes again, they are much better now that I get the vast majority of the references.

Come on FG...

still doing my IRP, just finished transcribing what has to be the most long-winded interview ever. come back to find ths. *headdesks*

IT's my roommate's bday and I'm almost as drunk as him! WOOO he's 21, motherfuckers! :mrgreen:

EDIT: 20,000 posts on 1,000 pages! I'm so tempted to fuckin' double post, but no. I'm not gonna cheat. Even though I did 5 beers, a rum n' root beer, a Four Horseman shot, and I'm still coherent enough to realize that I've lost a shit ton of money tonight and still type in coherent English. WHY AM I SO FUCKING AWESOME. SERIOUSLY.

Last edited:
I have a feeling this thread will die at 19998 posts because everyone will want to be the 20000th

edit: turns out this one is the 19998th post

/thread
hope you had a nice life

I have a feeling this thread will die at 19998 posts because everyone will want to be the 20000th

edit: turns out this one is the 19998th post

/thread
hope you had a nice life

Or it may get locked right before post #20,000.

I need a new job...

20000th Random Thought FTW!!! :woot: