Random Thoughts....

I'm so freaking nervous right now, I've done all my assignments and yet my mind is still going crazy; and god I HATE THAT FREAKING GNARLS BARKLEY NOKIA AD!

On behalf of the great American state of Tennessee, where Al Gore is from.... we're sorry, everyone.

Apology accepted, as long as you take him back and confine him to your state. Oh, and ban him from all technology.

It's good to have formula one back again. Now I'll have an interesting season to accompany me through my last year in school. Although all the associated :cry: and :D that comes with racing is going to make me go crazy, not sure I need more crazy for this year. :lol:

I used to be like that (finishing assignments and stuff super early) until I discovered this place
You should get drunk and party all the time like proper students do :), not surf the web (like proper students do when they do not party and get drunk... oh wait :D) ;)

If you go from 23?C indoors to 42?C outdoors with 95% humidity, it might as well be! :p

Well, the humidity levels in a sauna are WAY above anyting you'd experience in Saudi-Arabia, AND it's over a 100?C :)

Well, I got fitted for my bridesmaid gown yesterday.

Note to not-a-dudes who may or may not decide on the matrimony in the future...for the love of God, do not pick "latte" as a bridesmaid color.

For the record, my gown's color is "Victorian Lilac." Cost me $142 bucks.

Note to not-a-dudes who may or may not decide on the matrimony in the future...for the love of God, do not pick "latte" as a bridesmaid color.

For the record, my gown's color is "Victorian Lilac." Cost me $142 bucks.

So it's a good thing that I had to google 'latte' to find out what colour it was? and no I wouldn't dream of it, if that should ever happen.

I think its funny when professional athletes listen to their iPod while they warm up.

Its not the fact that they're listening to an iPod, its that they always use the cheap headphones that came with it. You're making millions of dollars, use 40 of them for a decent set of headphones.