Random Thoughts....

They use "tone" when you're not building up muscle mass (aka trying to get HUGE muscles), so that's why I use it.

Just to counter all that 'health' talk, I've got half a box of these sitting by my monitor right now
2_4_4_tobleronevariety.gif

om nom nom nom :D

^ yeah, we are all talking about losing weight and most of us have a heap of chocolate waiting to be eaten! :S

But yeah forget the scales then. And I know about how muscle mass weighs more than fat, I had to explain to my sister why the people on the biggest loser suddenly put on weight even though they were still excercising and dieting. :)

<--- Is such a schmuck because I watched Jeremy Clarkson's Car Years yesterday and got Matt Munro stuck in my head, which promptly led me to go looking for the song and d/l-ing it.

Screw chocolate, today I'm eating organic oatmeal. :p

^ Well, that's just gay. :p Seriously, I can't believe people are still so ignorant with these issues.

For the first time ever I skipped a bunch of pages in this thread... I tried so many times to get into exercising. People told me to get in shape, I told them I hated exercising. They said keep at it and you'll actually get used to working out and then you won't be able to not exercise... I went to the gym three times a week for two months, and even though I was seeing good results, the exercising never became easier... I just gradually got more bored with the environment there and stopped going.

I just hate athletics and sports... have always hated spectating/participating since I was old enough to go down to the tennis courts with my parents. Fortunately at least I can somewhat control what I eat.

MORE CHOCOLATE TALK!

Today was the first time I tried Michel Cluizel chocolate, I used to hate dark chocolate but for some reason this time it didn't taste as bitter even though it had more cocoa in it than the usual stuff.

I am with Shawn on the exercising. I did it when I played Rugby but unless playing I got really bored. Exercising for the sake of exercising is crap. Having said that, I now look like the goodyear blimp!

I am with Shawn on the exercising. I did it when I played Rugby but unless playing I got really bored. Exercising for the sake of exercising is crap. Having said that, I now look like the goodyear blimp!

You want exercise? Run 4+ degree's caster, and cut off the power steering from your car. Now go for a drive up a 50 mile road that goes like this with no traffic on it like I did this morning:

https://pic.armedcats.net/t/th/thedguy/2009/04/12/junk.jpg

Chocolate chocolate chocolate!!!!! I felt so sick last night. Damn chocolate.

How much would it suck if you were on the biggest loser, and kept gaining weight because you increased your muscle mass as you reduced your fat. :D

Also, chocolate + milk Equals Awesome.

I'll spell check tomorrow, off to sleep now.

EDIT: It's all fun until the hangover kicks in.

EDIT: Spell checked. God I hate myself.

Last edited: