Random Thoughts....

Zesty

Not A Dude
Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz VTi-S
I haven't eaten any of my chocolate. Well, not anything that I got on Sunday...yet. Everything I got before is long gone. Now excuse my while I bite the ear off a dark chocolate bunny...mmmmm.

Anyhoo, I had an incredibly boring weekend at home doing cleaning and coursework, and two of my friends went to the beach on Saturday and didn't even tell me they were going. :censored:

xicedlovexoxo

Car(s)
2008 Subaru Impreza
Yes...lots of new music = time to re-load my iPod. GOD. I'll be up all night...oh well, thank god school's late tomorrow. :p

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
yay for stopping all the "Im fat and need to lose weight" talk in this thread!

(We're all in the same situation, but I don't bitch about it :p)

Also : chocolate bunnies ftw

watto

Unloved and lacking a title
Car(s)
2013 Holden Cruze SRi Series 2
Chocolate bunnies are the best, gotta eat the ears first though. Currently finishing a Kit-Kat bunny. Nom nom nom.

Posmo

I'm a piano until proven otherwise
Car(s)
'86 Sierra iS, '70 Cortina, '90 Sierra, '04 RS182
I've just had a VERY strong, sudden urge to watch one of those old Asterix & Obelix cartoon movies. Ofcourse I have no idea where I might find one of them with original audio and finnish subs..

Dogbert

Helsinki Smash Rod
Car(s)
Roger Dean's Rocks
Mwahahahaha!

Even though it's costing me $2100 to move out of my apartment this month, I just figured out that by:

- going from a $908/month 2 bedroom apartment to a $500/month 2 bedroom house
- getting rid of my expensive AT&T plan and going halfsies on the house plan
- ditching the expensive US Cellular plan and getting a less expensive Sprint plan
- drinking and eating $75 less per month

I'll have made up that money in three months. I hate money, but it's great when I stop being stupid and start spending it better.

melbournian

Car(s)
2003 Honda Jazz VTi-S
I didn't get any chocolate bunnies for easter. I did, however, get quite smashed last night with a bunch of friends at the resort we were staying. I ended up stumbling into bed, thinking 'i think i might need to get up at some point to throw up,' and the next thing i knew it was morning so i must have passed out instead, which was convenient. The flight home today was interesting though...

ladora

Not A Dude
Another week before my final year starts. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :(

chaos386

.sa = bad driver!
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR
I've just had a VERY strong, sudden urge to watch one of those old Asterix & Obelix cartoon movies. Ofcourse I have no idea where I might find one of them with original audio and finnish subs..
English audio and with no subs, but I loved this movie as a kid:

[youtube=PezO_Vmqhgg]Asterix & Cleopatra (1968): The Arsenic Cake Song[/youtube]

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
English audio and with no subs, but I loved this movie as a kid:

[youtube=PezO_Vmqhgg]Asterix & Cleopatra (1968): The Arsenic Cake Song[/youtube]
Awwww, now I want to see them too, they were so funny when I was a kid :lol:

Uh, maybe my parents still have them on vhs :hmm:

melbournian

Car(s)
2003 Honda Jazz VTi-S
One of my best friends got a baby about 1 year ago. He is 21 like me.
Whoa. That is young. My boyfriend and I have been going out for nearly three years but haven;t contemplated moving in together yet, let alone get married and have kids...I'd like to have a life first.