Random Thoughts....

I haven't eaten any of my chocolate. Well, not anything that I got on Sunday...yet. Everything I got before is long gone. Now excuse my while I bite the ear off a dark chocolate bunny...mmmmm.

Anyhoo, I had an incredibly boring weekend at home doing cleaning and coursework, and two of my friends went to the beach on Saturday and didn't even tell me they were going. :censored:

Yes...lots of new music = time to re-load my iPod. GOD. I'll be up all night...oh well, thank god school's late tomorrow. :p

No. Because our school district is RETARDED.

Crazy motherfuckers...

While I'm a huge fan of days off, I can see why public schools don't get Easter Monday off.

Also, Wal-Mart was closed on Easter. Wal-Mart. CLOSED. Has hell frozen over? :lol:

That doesn't surprise me, as Wal-Mart is a fairly Christian institution.

Your school, however, is not. :p

yay for stopping all the "Im fat and need to lose weight" talk in this thread!

(We're all in the same situation, but I don't bitch about it :p)

Also : chocolate bunnies ftw

100_1459.jpg

Chocolate bunnies are the best, gotta eat the ears first though. Currently finishing a Kit-Kat bunny. Nom nom nom.

I've just had a VERY strong, sudden urge to watch one of those old Asterix & Obelix cartoon movies. Ofcourse I have no idea where I might find one of them with original audio and finnish subs..

Mwahahahaha!

Even though it's costing me $2100 to move out of my apartment this month, I just figured out that by:

- going from a $908/month 2 bedroom apartment to a $500/month 2 bedroom house
- getting rid of my expensive AT&T plan and going halfsies on the house plan
- ditching the expensive US Cellular plan and getting a less expensive Sprint plan
- drinking and eating $75 less per month

I'll have made up that money in three months. I hate money, but it's great when I stop being stupid and start spending it better.

I didn't get any chocolate bunnies for easter. I did, however, get quite smashed last night with a bunch of friends at the resort we were staying. I ended up stumbling into bed, thinking 'i think i might need to get up at some point to throw up,' and the next thing i knew it was morning so i must have passed out instead, which was convenient. The flight home today was interesting though...

Another week before my final year starts. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :(

I've just had a VERY strong, sudden urge to watch one of those old Asterix & Obelix cartoon movies. Ofcourse I have no idea where I might find one of them with original audio and finnish subs..

English audio and with no subs, but I loved this movie as a kid:

[youtube=PezO_Vmqhgg]Asterix & Cleopatra (1968): The Arsenic Cake Song[/youtube]

English audio and with no subs, but I loved this movie as a kid:

[youtube=PezO_Vmqhgg]Asterix & Cleopatra (1968): The Arsenic Cake Song[/youtube]

Awwww, now I want to see them too, they were so funny when I was a kid :lol:

Uh, maybe my parents still have them on vhs :hmm:

One of my best friends got a baby about 1 year ago. He is 21 like me.

Whoa. That is young. My boyfriend and I have been going out for nearly three years but haven;t contemplated moving in together yet, let alone get married and have kids...I'd like to have a life first.