Random Thoughts....

Oooh avatars are back.!

I do not want to go into my final year grouped with a bunch of classmates who do not give a fuck about their education and who always turn in crap work. I do not want to be "in their group" simply because I've known them since our first year in school. I know their attitude towards projects and it has not changed at all. I do not want to get a lousy grade in my last year. Simply, I do not want my grades to be fucked up by people who cannot give a damn about their results because hey, if it doesn't work out for them, they can always hop on a plane and live off their parents money while they "study" abroad.

I am fucking scared.

Exactly the other way araound for me: Avatars and sigs can be changed. ;) Yes, usernames can be changed too, but that's pretty rare.

Last edited:
Exactly the other way araound for me: Avatars and sigs can be changed. ;) Yes, usernames can be changed too, but that's pretty rare.

True, they change, but once I see the new one, I just change the mental association. Plus, there are a few people like me who tend to stick with the same avatar. I've been using my current one for about 4 years on various forums.

I do not want to go into my final year grouped with a bunch of classmates who do not give a fuck about their education and who always turn in crap work. I do not want to be "in their group" simply because I've known them since our first year in school. I know their attitude towards projects and it has not changed at all. I do not want to get a lousy grade in my last year. Simply, I do not want my grades to be fucked up by people who cannot give a damn about their results because hey, if it doesn't work out for them, they can always hop on a plane and live off their parents money while they "study" abroad.

I am fucking scared.

That's the reason why I didn't have many friends in high school...I trimmed the fat from my social circle in time to get a good mark for uni.

Of course, I then proceeded to waste three years of my life in a useless degree which has not got me a career and which I ended up not finishing...

And with the avatar thing, I tend to focus on them a lot too. I had to think about changing to my current one because I know I've been confused when other people have changed theirs.

That sounds like fun.

it is teh awesome... did that a few times, usually 4 or 5 hr races, with 4/5 drivers...and it was a real chore in the end. There's like a whole bunch of rules and shit

- every driver must do atleast 3 qualy laps, fastest driver of all determines starting position
- every driver must do atleast 1 stint, regardless how long
- you must refuel atleast twice in the race, you may not change drivers at the same time as refuelling
- you can be black flagged if you're too much of an ass

still, good fun in all...you're wasted after an hour of driving though, and since I was the 2nd quickest of our team, me and my quicker mate had to do most of the driving to lose the least amount of time with the "slower" drivers

We did allright, came 3rd twice and 4th once (due to a stupid mistake on our part,having to pit twice in 2 laps, forgot the "don't change drivers at the same time as refuel")... Thing is, we were always beaten by "semi pro" drivers who had tons of experience and equipment, who were easily 2 seconds a lap quicker than everyone else... Also, we were beaten by a bunch of semi pro 14 yr olds, who were even faster because they weighed 45 kgs and we were all full grown adults, weighing 80-100 kgs...

ah well...

True, they change, but once I see the new one, I just change the mental association. Plus, there are a few people like me who tend to stick with the same avatar. I've been using my current one for about 4 years on various forums.

fuck yes! People changing avatars every other day is annoying. Keeping your avatar and screen name forever FTW

FYI I use mine on every forum I visit, and have done so since 2001. Oldskool!

I have a different avatar on other forums, but then, the username there is different, too. ;) And I intend to keep my avatar here as long as I keep the car.

fuck yes! People changing avatars every other day is annoying. Keeping your avatar and screen name forever FTW

FYI I use mine on every forum I visit, and have done so since 2001. Oldskool!

You know to look for Commander Keen!

dopefish.png

Keen-r.png

Keen_nukum.png

(I always laugh at that part of Duke :D)
Mimrock.png

Poison_slug.png

KeenUpClose.png

GOODBYE GALAXY D:

I never realized your avatar was Commander Keen. :thumbsup:

^I kinda wanna negrep you for that. Oldskool games FTMFW!

Oh sue me, I never played Commander Keen that much.

Jack_jackrabbit.jpg

Oh sue me, I never played Commander Keen that much.

Jack_jackrabbit.jpg

Nah, Jazz Jack Rabbit was never as good (especially the second)

while we're at it :

shot1.png

FTW!

He had a retarded name like Logan or something, I seem to recall that game had some really fucking hard bosses and some really annoying levels in the woods.

Street%20Rod%201_2.png

:D

This is the first game I ever bought... it kinda sucked I remember actually.

screen_39444_Monster_Bash_1.jpg

Wolf 3D and Doom were definitely where it was at in the early 90s though... oh and who could forget Stunts?