Random Thoughts....

This is the first game I ever bought... it kinda sucked I remember actually.

screen_39444_Monster_Bash_1.jpg

Wolf 3D and Doom were definitely where it was at in the early 90s though... oh and who could forget Stunts?

Stunts was beyond awesome, lol Skid Vicious

Space%20Quest%203%20-%20The%20Pirates%20of%20Pestulon_1.png

Ahh Space Quest 3, kind of sad that I still can hum the tunes to pretty much all the space quest games bar 6, Police Quest though though my memory of Kings Quest is a little hazy (I can remember 5 and that's about it) , Quest for Glory 4 had a bad ass theme as well and ofc leisure suit larry :D

STUNTS! how could I forget! even with crappy PC speaker audio it was teh awesome!

Dammit, every time I hear the word "inundated", I finish it with "with a letter" in Jeremy's voice in my head.

Same thing happens when I hear someone say "good news"; Farnsworth says "everyone" in my head after it. :(

I managed to slosh boiling water all over myself this morning. I was carrying a cup with water in it from the bench to the table which was, like, two steps away so could make some tea. Anyway, I slipped on something on the floor (it's linoleum, ugh..) and as a result the cup came out of my hand and the water splashed all over my left forearm, and down onto my right foot (I was barefoot). Screamed and woke up my mum (and probably the neighbours too). Got arm and foot in cold water right away, so as result the foot's not bad, just a bit red, but I have a definite burn on my arm. Off to work with it bandaged and good supply of painkillers in my handbag. Lots of inevitable questions of 'what did you do to yourself??' Arrrrrrghh!! :wall:

Great start to the day.

I still have Stunts somewhere on my harddrive. I can't get it to run properly on dosbox, though. :(

I managed to slosh boiling water all over myself this morning. I was carrying a cup with water in it from the bench to the table which was, like, two steps away so could make some tea. Anyway, I slipped on something on the floor (it's linoleum, ugh..) and as a result the cup came out of my hand and the water splashed all over my left forearm, and down onto my right foot (I was barefoot). Screamed and woke up my mum (and probably the neighbours too). Got arm and foot in cold water right away, so as result the foot's not bad, just a bit red, but I have a definite burn on my arm. Off to work with it bandaged and good supply of painkillers in my handbag. Lots of inevitable questions of 'what did you do to yourself??' Arrrrrrghh!! :wall:

Great start to the day.

I did that at work today, was carrying a customer's cappucino to them when I slipped on some oil I had asked a girl (who had spilled it) to clean up 5 minutes before and had been ignored. 2 burnt fingers later (so I got off better than you, sorry!!!) and the girl was getting an official written warning for ignoring me and causing a saftey hazard from another manager.
Burnt myself with hot oil (168 degrees Celcius) a year ago too, still have the scars from it. But that was my fault, tipping fries into a basket over the oil is a bad idea it turns out... (facepalm at former idiocy)

Hope it doesn't hurt much though, and I hope it doesn't scar. Fresh aloe vera (ie leaves just snapped off the plant) if you can get your hands on it is brilliant, albeit incredibly sticky.

Last edited:
My Motocompo is back! :D

Also being awake for 25 hours on 3 hours of sleep sucks worse than Fifth Gear.

Ugh for damn training. I'm going to miss FP1 and FP2 tomorrow! :(

I think I have the world's longest day tomorrow...I'm seeing my physio at 7am, working from 9-5:20, then will be in the recording studio wit my big band from 8pm-midnight.

Ugh.

True, they change, but once I see the new one, I just change the mental association. Plus, there are a few people like me who tend to stick with the same avatar. I've been using my current one for about 4 years on various forums.

So have I, I always use the same shot of My MX5's dash.

I just finished an Illustrator project that took a month.

Woo!

random thought of the day #8432 : I don't get people who have laptops but use them as dektops.
What would be the point of owning a laptop if you're only going to use it at the same desk all the time, plugged into both the internets and an external power source? :blink:

this guy also takes his laptop home with him every day, that is to say he puts it into a carrying bag, puts carrying bag into the trunk of the car, drives home, drives back to work the next day, takes carrying bag inside, plugs laptop into docking station and begins working...

Anyone want to chase a 15-month-old with a booger the size of a chewing gum wad hanging out of his nose around my house for the day? I am taking applications.

Payment will come in the form of chocolate and booze.