Random Thoughts....

May ask you one thing, it has been bugging me for ages now and it is on the lips of the nation, I can feel it:

What - The Fuck - Is it with you Swedes and the total inability to play hockey for the first 40-50 minutes, you end up trailing the match by 3-5 goals...and yet....somehow, by the power of witchcraft for all I care, you tie the game and end up winning it. And furthermore at least two of the goals are text book examples of luck, fortune and just plain old lottery jackpot.

I don't get it. I just don't. It's just plain cruel to the other team, why couldn't you do the honorable thing and "just" win the match ?? Please ?

Why make it easy? :p

I think it's a question of team spirit, a never say die attitude, and realizing that the game isn't over until it's over..

And btw: Are someone still pissed about a game that took place in Finland 2003? I belive the finnish team was up by 5-1 and still managed to lose the match? :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJY-6BkpPq0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Here's something obvious: Radio Shack Sucks.

So, I drove by one while looking for something specific, stopped in feeling sorry for them, they had what I was looking for, so I picked it up.

Them: "Would you like an extended warranty?"
Me: "No thank you."
Them: "Are you sure?"
Me: "Yes, I'm sure."
Them #2: "Tell you what...I'll give it to you for free...we'll knock down the price of the item for the value of the warranty. That way we get a credit for a warranty."
Me: "Fine."

A couple days later, I change my mind, and return the item unopened.

Them: "And here's your $$."
Me: "But...it was $$$."
Them: "No...it says right here...$$...the warranty can't be refunded."
Me: "So let me get this straight...you do some voodoo magic on the transaction so you get a notch on your 'warranty headboard' and I get screwed out of $ when I decide to return the item within the return period, after telling you I did not want to purchase your warranty?"
Guy behind me: "Really? They did that?" *guy then leaves*

I understand that there's limits to what the register computers will allow (giving back more money than the item was purchased for when pulling from the original receipt, or giving cash back at ALL if you try and do it without the original receipt) but it still sucks that they wouldn't offer to try and fix it.

And, of course, because I bought it on a Visa gift card, they can't refund back to the gift card, so they can only give back a RadioShack gift card.

Fuckers.

And btw: Are someone still pissed about a game that took place in Finland 2003? I belive the finnish team was up by 5-1 and still managed to lose the match? :D

What is this game in 2003 you speak of ? I have no recollection of said events. You are clearly delusional, hallucinating....such game has never been played, it's a myth, an urban legend...That video is fake, it's made by Pixar...

Last edited:
How can I stop this piece of shit program known as Firefox from deleting all my settings once every week?

It deletes everything... my button settings, my add-on settings, my homepage, everything... I know your bookmarks getting lost was a common problem with Firesox, but is there any workaround to this? I'm starting to get just a little annoyed at having to essentially redo all my preferences and settings every week.

Edit: No one's had this problem before? I didn't find anything on Google...

Last edited:
I agree. RUN!

You don't want any part of that. They just get crazier.

I wouldn't do it given we are just loose friends, it kind of sucks too because I was pretty interested in her.

I was teasing her asking her if she had found a husband yet she said no, but she had it pretty well thought out, prenuptial and everything. Once again I wouldn't do it.

Currently sitting 19th in a $5 poker tournament on Poketstars. I expect to earn about $50 which seems like a small sum for a tournament that has currently gone for over four hours. First place pays roughly $2500, and there were 4000 entrants, so I'm not doing too badly...

Another four hours later and I'm now $1700 richer. Ended up coming third which was a nice result given the size of the starting field and the way some of the play went down. I'm now going to bed :p

I graduate in a little more than a month.

...what the hell do I do then?

And, of course, because I bought it on a Visa gift card, they can't refund back to the gift card, so they can only give back a RadioShack gift card.

Fuckers.

Which is why you NEVER purchase at Radioshack. Ever.. i've got my horror stories from dealing with them many, many years ago.

(1) Think up a brilliant idea, have it stolen, fight back for it, make tons of cash and retire with the occasional motivational lecture
(2)Become a successful serial killer
(3)Make a home-film about you and Sunny traveling the US and release it to a major TV network, who will air it if its good and eventually become a star.
(4)Go directly to work, and be bored for 40+ years, then retire and be even more bored for about 20 years, then die.
(5) Go to university and get a good job, or at least stay there for 30 years so you can say you have degrees in at least 10 things.
(6)Buy cheap, simple transport and ditch civilisation.
(7) Finish a small university course, take a course in automobiles/engineering, pick up a cheap Miata, then restore it and then buy a Yamaha YBR125 motorbike. And become a member on the finalgear forum, giving people who own cars called Sunny advice on what to do.

(1) Think up a brilliant idea, have it stolen, fight back for it, make tons of cash and retire with the occasional motivational lecture
(2)Become a successful serial killer
(3)Make a home-film about you and Sunny traveling the US and release it to a major TV network, who will air it if its good and eventually become a star.
(4)Go directly to work, and be bored for 40+ years, then retire and be even more bored for about 20 years, then die.
(5) Go to university and get a good job, or at least stay there for 30 years so you can say you have degrees in at least 10 things.
(6)Buy cheap, simple transport and ditch civilisation.
(7) Finish a small university course, take a course in automobiles/engineering, pick up a cheap Miata, then restore it and then buy a Yamaha YBR125 motorbike. And become a member on the finalgear forum, giving people who own cars called Sunny advice on what to do.

I like the 3rd idea. :p

Another four hours later and I'm now $1700 richer. Ended up coming third which was a nice result given the size of the starting field and the way some of the play went down. I'm now going to bed :p

Congrats, if you need a place to put them I've got a bottomless hole, aka my bankaccount :p

In my (so far) fruitless search for a job, I came across this on Craigslist:

Student in real need of help (RI)

Hello everyone,

im a college student and looking for someone who has a good ability in writing to help me write or edite my reaserch paper. I prefer college students

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FORM YOU SOOOOOOOOOOON

cat_FACEPALM.jpg

Good luck. :roll:

Compensation: IN NEED OF HELP
lol.

I've found Indians are a very thorough people. They always feel the need to explain every single thing to me when I'm talking to SBC tech support or the like, and I always have to explain every single bullet point to them when doing sales quotes or hosting tech support.

Work, as much as you can, even if it's part time.

All your working experiences will stack up eventually, which should give you a good CV by the time you are done with varsity. That's if you are considering on tertiary education.

What is this game in 2003 you speak of ? I have no recollection of said events. You are clearly delusional, hallucinating....such game has never been played, it's a myth, an urban legend...That video is fake, it's made by Pixar...

Same here, but what i DO remember is the 1995 final game..

Same here, but what i DO remember is the 1995 final game..

So the one decent game you played was 14 years ago?
And you had a Swedish coach! :p